BOT clan are TKing punks…NEED AUTO KICK

• BOT Thane of Bane was TKing archers in a game. I tried to vote kick him. but never got the 55% needed. Then the clan claimed I was vote spamming and had me kicked.

I had an idol time because I was explaining what had ahappened. So people said yes.

This is such crap.

WE NEED AUTO Kick in this game!

• @CrimsonAvenger:

We really do

• When would this auto kick option work? I mean, how you’d see it working?

• @Holy.Death:

When would this auto kick option work? I mean, how you’d see it working?

Over120seconds afk= autokick.

More than X% TD (after being in server for X amount of time) = autockick

3 hits on a player within X amount of time (or without hitting anyone else in between) = autockick

X amount of team hits in a row = autokick

Use your imagination. It would be some variation of all of the above.

• @JCash:

@Holy.Death:

3 hits on a player within X amount of time (or without hitting anyone else in between) = autockick

Aye it would be good to have server options available for this with configurable thresholds. Would certainly piss off the TK trolls.

• @CrimsonAvenger:

BOT Thane of Bane was TKing archers in a game. I tried to vote kick him. but never got the 55% needed. Then the clan claimed I was vote spamming and had me kicked.

I had an idol time because I was explaining what had ahappened. So people said yes.

This is such crap.

I just played a game today with him and someone else in his clan on my team. At one point in a huge fight he walked in front of my swing and I killed him. He immidiently said I was tking, initiated a vote against me, and had his friend kill me. This was pretty funny to me since I not only said it was an accident but I had 6%team damage like big whoop. If anything his friends intentional tk should of had them booted. He was also a trash talker wouldnt play a game with his clan in it again

• Global Moderator

Auto kick for team damage would be silly.

• @lemonater47:

Isn’t this what we base votekicks on right now? The team damage as opposed to actual number of team kills?

• Global Moderator

@Martin:

@lemonater47:

Isn’t this what we base votekicks on right now? The team damage as opposed to actual number of team kills?

Yes but people usually take position on the scoreboard into account as well.

Most people with 20% team damage get kicked if they are low down on the scoreboard but on two occasions two people with 20% and 22% team damage stayed in as they were both second on the scoreboard for their team and both votekicks failed. Two different games on two different days. They may of been careless but they were doing the team good.

I mean on citidel i managed to get a triple team kill access tally with one Careless zweihander LMB. Because wolf the situation and we were all murdering the king I didn’t even get a votekick against me and I was first (then second losing 30 points) on the scoreboard. If I had just come into the game got a few kills and did that I probably would of got a votekick initiated against me and probably got kicked.

As auto kick doesn’t know these things. If you want someone gone you votekick them. Its not broken. Even if it fails try usually stop. If they don’t they will do it to more and more people. Most people are stupid and don’t realise that the team killers could be on their team next round and don’t kick them. Not in NZ or AUS. Team killers get kicked. We don’t want morons playing. Regardless of what team they are on.

• @JCash:

@Holy.Death:

+100

• I will defend myself or a teammate from a TKer sometimes. I don’t want to be autokicked for it or have trolls baiting others into getting themselves autokicked.

Just tell people why you’re kicking someone before and during a vote. If they don’t vote yes after a couple times vs a real TKer/hacker/800-pinger, find a less retarded server.

• Global Moderator

@Daiyuki:

I will defend myself or a teammate from a TKer sometimes. I don’t want to be autokicked for it or have trolls baiting others into getting themselves autokicked.

Just tell people why you’re kicking someone before and during a vote. If they don’t vote yes after a couple times vs a real TKer/hacker/800-pinger, find a less retarded server.

Pretty much. Its not hard to find another server.

• Played a couple of games with some of BOT clan member… Some of them really played like mindless bots like constantly swinging at your back or even killing you just to steal your kill and some are douche bags. They will team hit you a couple of times and when you try to defend yourself they will vote kick you for team hitting and they will not stop vote kicking until you’re not getting kicked out of the server…

• Would it be possible to simply lower the necessary % of a vote kick based on the target’s team damage? (or something of the sorts)
    ex:
    0% td requires over 65% votes
    20% td requires over 55% votes
    50% td requires over 30% votes
    100% td requires over 15% votes

A few times now i’ve initiated a vote kick against a tker with 100% team damage and negative scores, only to have 30% votes against him…. :-| ?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.