Add Hack Protection

• I find it unbelievable that this game doesn’t have hack protection. I can literally download a speedhack right now and increase everything by 5% and there will be no consequence. The amount of hackers in this game is the highest I’ve EVER seen in ANY multiplayer game.

It boggles my mind. How can there be no hack protection in a first person PvP multiplayer game?

• I agree that it’s getting a bit ridiculous. I’m also starting to wonder if it’s so common that some honest players are resorting to it to even the playing field or at least justifying it to themselves that way.

Either that or the lack of netcode optimisation means some players move faster than others.

• Global Moderator

They are working on hack protection.

Once they all move to their new studio and sort everything out with their lives in their new houses in a new city and sort the studio out we will then see better patches come out more quickly.

• @lemonater47:

They are working on hack protection.

Is this something you think/assume or is this something you know?

• @bagetti:

The amount of hackers in this game is the highest I’ve EVER seen in ANY multiplayer game.

The highest? Seriously? What fps have you been playing before?

In this game I rarely meet obvious hackers, perhaps once or twice a week. Which is definitively not the case for most FPS I’ve already played.

• @Asmon:

@bagetti:

The amount of hackers in this game is the highest I’ve EVER seen in ANY multiplayer game.

The highest? Seriously? What fps have you been playing before?

In this game I rarely meet obvious hackers, perhaps once or twice a week. Which is definitively not the case for most FPS I’ve already played.

I’m with this guy. You must not play many games, if this is the most by-volume exposure you get to cheaters.
    Try Runescape, Gunz Online, some shit called WarRock, some shit called Combat Arms, CounterStrike, Rakion, etc, etc, etc. Then come back and tell about Chivalry’s hacking scourge epidemic.

• Maybe bagetti is extreamly unlucky and happens to go against all the hackers :?

At least until a solid program is in place to defend against/punish hackers, have honor!
    This is chivalry after all. we can fight hackers by playing the game the way its meant to be played…by having fun! (Well… we can have fun any way)

And all though I have been out of the game for quite some time, I don’t remember there being that many hackers when I was patrolling, just one or two here and there.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.