Sincerely mad at players in general

• Hello there

Me and some of my friends discovered chivalry in december 12 and I’ve somehow managed to FFA my way up to Lvl 31. Chivalry turned out to be a game where I really had the wish to become at least half decent in. I only play Vanguard using the second main sword I think because it’s the fastest and I’d rather sacrifice damage for speed. Unlike SC2 for example where I bronze the shit out of people since release and still have fun. I just refuse to become pro. I love games, but mostly I’m ot really good at them. Unlike Chivalry, but I also noticed some weird behaviour.

Long story short, I rage. I rage a lot, I’m sincerely and honestly mad at people in chivalry. I hate them! I even hate my teammates, I think they’re all douchebags. But I do not tk on purpose. I see archers hiding in LMS, I kick the shit out of them until they fucking move. “Dude what is your problem maaan?” holy shit do I get mad.
    I tell myself hey, the game IS about rage. Medievil times you know? Sure it’s a game and its about having fun, but why not bring the hate? I insult people, I kick obvious pubstompers, I kick archers because they annoy me. Knights are assholes because they can fuck up at least three times while you can make on single mistake and their next lucky blow will kill you. MAA are assholes because they have this LMB unblockable spamming shitattack and they keep running away from you. Archers are faggots because they play a game that has such awesome close combat mechanics and choose to be a ranged class, they’re basically what fucking snipers are in any game. Annoying little shits. Also, nearly unblockable spam-attacks. There’s killstealing, pubstomping, teamkilling, trolling and a humongous amount of elitary douchebaggotry. And I LOVE it! If I get on a server and I see some lvl45 retard mowing away, I instantly start raging towards him. The Irony is that I will eventually reach lvl45 one time and then my favorite insult calling people “nolifers” will count for nothing. Still, lot’s of fun on the way. Of course with that behaviour I get kicked from many, many servers and even banned. I’m also allergic to clans, I hate clans, I think clanmembers are all arrogant fucking retards. Although me and my friends are somehow no different from a clan but hey. Medieval Double Standards Warfare.
    I also hate the fucking smart assing “umad?”-wannabe hipster trolls. I always answer yes. Why wouldn’t I be mad?
    Does anyone in here understand the urge of playing (and enjoying) chivalry again and again, despite the rage it generates?

yo

• @Dixon:

Hello there

Me and some of my friends discovered chivalry in december 12 and I’ve somehow managed to FFA my way up to Lvl 31. Chivalry turned out to be a game where I really had the wish to become at least half decent in. I only play Vanguard using the second main sword I think because it’s the fastest and I’d rather sacrifice damage for speed. Unlike SC2 for example where I bronze the shit out of people since release and still have fun. I just refuse to become pro. I love games, but mostly I’m ot really good at them. Unlike Chivalry, but I also noticed some weird behaviour.

Long story short, I rage. I rage a lot, I’m sincerely and honestly mad at people in chivalry. I hate them! I even hate my teammates, I think they’re all douchebags. But I do not tk on purpose. I see archers hiding in LMS, I kick the shit out of them until they fucking move. “Dude what is your problem maaan?” holy shit do I get mad.
    I tell myself hey, the game IS about rage. Medievil times you know? Sure it’s a game and its about having fun, but why not bring the hate? I insult people, I kick obvious pubstompers, I kick archers because they annoy me. Knights are assholes because they can fuck up at least three times while you can make on single mistake and their next lucky blow will kill you. MAA are assholes because they have this LMB unblockable spamming shitattack and they keep running away from you. Archers are faggots because they play a game that has such awesome close combat mechanics and choose to be a ranged class, they’re basically what fucking snipers are in any game. Annoying little shits. Also, nearly unblockable spam-attacks. There’s killstealing, pubstomping, teamkilling, trolling and a humongous amount of elitary douchebaggotry. And I LOVE it! If I get on a server and I see some lvl45 retard mowing away, I instantly start raging towards him. The Irony is that I will eventually reach lvl45 one time and then my favorite insult calling people “nolifers” will count for nothing. Still, lot’s of fun on the way. Of course with that behaviour I get kicked from many, many servers and even banned. I’m also allergic to clans, I hate clans, I think clanmembers are all arrogant fucking retards. Although me and my friends are somehow no different from a clan but hey. Medieval Double Standards Warfare.
    I also hate the fucking smart assing “umad?”-wannabe hipster trolls. I always answer yes. Why wouldn’t I be mad?
    Does anyone in here understand the urge of playing (and enjoying) chivalry again and again, despite the rage it generates?

yo

[image:32rybd0v]http://www.jasonrivera.com/images/articles/20111209_2_1298/shanequa.gif[/image:32rybd0v]

• the fuck is that supposed to mean?

• Global Moderator

Want to see a real arsehole?

Look in the mirror.

• Fuck you!

• @Dixon:

You should substitute “because of” in place of “despite”.
    There’s a whole lot not to like about your post, but I do understand.

And I have never kicked an low-level archer for shooting from a terrible position … well, maybe once …

• I guess I am a nice guy in Chivalry.

• Never let The Man tell you what you should and should not be angry about.

Rage against the everything.

• @Dixon:

Fuck you!

He mad.

• @Dixon:

Hello there

yo

• @Del:

@Dixon:

yo

Dang it, I was going to post that gif

• I’m glad we’re all having a good time here!

• Try listening to Andrea Bocelli as you play, and then you’ll find that all of your unholy rage dissolves into a placid puddle, as the bizarre contrast sets in. Im serious.

• try playing a sling archer for fun and watch your rage melt

cant believe i read your whole post

• Let a wave of repugnance for the enemy wash over you. Let hatred fill you. Hate is good, for our goal? is a Human galaxy. we are called by the Emperor with a sacred duty to conquer it in His name.

• @SlyGoat:

Let a wave of repugnance for the enemy wash over you. Let hatred fill you. Hate is good, for our goal? is a Human galaxy. we are called by the Emperor with a sacred duty to conquer it in His name.

Satanic rituals, check!

• Art thou vexed, brother? Art thou vexed?

• @Afobik:

Art thou vexed, brother?

This needs to be a new voice command taunt.

• I’m in rage mode right now.

If you use a one handed weapon, you probably are a fuing ahole.
    If you play with a flanged mace and shield you are definitely a fuing ahole.
    If you play archer on ffa (and cry when people team up to kill you), you are a fuing ahole.
    If you play LTS and the enemy team is down to one guy and you punch him with fists while he is fighting , you are a fuing ahole.
    If you use firepots, you are a fuing ahole.
    If you play in a clan or are a server administrator, you probably are a fuing ahole.
    If you have ever voted yes without being sure that the guy was really doing something wrong, you are a fuing ahole.

If I could host a server where archers, MAAs, throwables, fire, shields, one-handed weapons, feints and fists are forbidden, we would have fun. We would have awesome fights. We would know the enemy killed us because he fought better. We would compliment each other in chat for our skills. We would finally enjoy this game like we are supposed to be.

I hope some day servers are customizable like that. You know what name that server would have?
    Just “Chivalry”.

• @fvonb:

I’m in rage mode right now.

If you use a one handed weapon, you probably are a fuing ahole.
    If you play with a flanged mace and shield you are definitely a fuing ahole.
    If you play archer on ffa (and cry when people team up to kill you), you are a fuing ahole.
    If you play LTS and the enemy team is down to one guy and you punch him with fists while he is fighting , you are a fuing ahole.
    If you use firepots, you are a fuing ahole.
    If you play in a clan or are a server administrator, you probably are a fuing ahole.
    If you have ever voted yes without being sure that the guy was really doing something wrong, you are a fuing ahole.

If I could host a server where archers, MAAs, throwables, fire, shields, one-handed weapons, feints and fists are forbidden, we would have fun. We would have awesome fights. We would know the enemy killed us because he fought better. We would compliment each other in chat for our skills. We would finally enjoy this game like we are supposed to be.

I hope some day servers are customizable like that. You know what name that server would have?
    Just “Chivalry”.

That is just complete nonsense. The game will certainly not get better by banning anything that you think is annoying or that you have trouble to deal with. Blaming a person for using a certain weapon especially makes you the greatest a-hole of them all.
    Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty of things that annoy me a lot, like feint spamming, kiting and circling, archers, voice spammers, gankers, dodgers etc……
    But you know what you do, you freakin learn to deal with it. I hate than vanguard that swings at me and sprints away or the spastic feinter who uses lookdown-overheads. But guess what, it is so incredibly satisfying to cut those peoples heads off. Something you will probably never experience since you rather bitch about your enemies and try to forbid what doesn’t suit your playstyle. Enemies that only do what you want them to do are not enemies, those are victims, and slaughtering people who don’t even unnerve you just one bit is neither an accomplishment nor is it fun.

As a great example of your lackluster logic, I surely will continue to “play LTS and when the enemy team is down to one guy to punch him with fists while he is fighting” because if you use some thinking that is actually the least a-holeish thing you can do.
    You can either attack that guy with full force, weapons drawn, which is often cheap and pretty lame, robbing the enemy of any fighting chance.
    You can not help your teammates, which is a dick move to your own team and potentially causes you to lose a round your mates have fought to win.
    So, as a middle ground you help your mate by using the weakest weapon at your disposal which robs you of your best defense, giving the enemy at least some chance to win while still improving the odds for your team.
    Funny how different this looks when put into perspective.

And if you think those changes would prevent flaming, you are horribly wrong. You get flamed for

• using a shield
    • using a 1-hander
    • using a not totally crappy 2-hander
    • using feints
    • using alt swings
    • using swing dragging
    • using counterattacks
    • doing combos
    • sprinting
    • baiting
    • flanking
    • jumping
    • kicking
    • being high ranked
    • being low ranked
    • fighting in groups
    • fighting alone
    • doing well
    • doing bad

and potentially, pretty much everything else.
    I have every right to use a shield and I’m sick of people flaming me because they don’t know how to deal with it. Or simply doing better than them.

Don’t flame people only because they don’t cater to your prefered style.
    Get your shit together and calm the fuck down.