The Chivalry voice actors

• Will someone please give them my deepest fucking appreciation?
    Especially the goddamn Agatha vanguard. His laugh is the most sinister cackle I have ever heard, and his taunting while carrying the tone of an insufferable pompous assbutt is the most gloriousest shit ever.

The lines, the voices, the accents, everything… I love you silly bastards. All 8 of you, voicing each a faction’s class on your own. Know that your toils have not been undervalued by everyone, and that I acknowledge you all as geniuses.

@Mason:

YOU’LL NEVER BE HALF THE MAN YOUR MOTHER IS!

10/10, would guffaw again.

• THEY MUST BE HIDING, THOSE GUTLESS LOLLYBANGERS!

• Agatha Archer.

“NO, NO, OF COURSE NOT, NO, NO, NO!!”

• YOU SHOULD BE WOMEN, AND YET YOUR BEARDS FORBID ME TO INTERPRET THAT YOU ARE SO!

Mason MAA has brought me to tears too many times to count. I’m fully with the OP on this.

• YOU ARE PIGEON-LIVERED!

On my to-use-in-real-life list. Where do these guys get these gems!?

• @buddhatron:

Especially the goddamn Agatha vanguard. His laugh is the most sinister cackle I have ever heard, and his taunting while carrying the tone of an insufferable pompous assbutt is the most gloriousest shit ever.

AHUHUHAUHAUHABLASPHEMY

I would beat thee, but I shall infect my hand!

My personal favorite though will always be the Agatha archer’s charging battlecries. COME ONNNN, YYYEEAAAHHH! - he just sounds so appropriately like a guy who knows he shouldn’t be charging the front lines as an archer but is doing so anyway.

@buddhatron:

The lines, the voices, the accents, everything… I love you silly bastards. All 8 of you, voicing each a faction’s class on your own. Know that your toils have not been undervalued by everyone, and that I acknowledge you all as geniuses.

Not bad for amateurs, huh?

Both of the factions’ Man-at-Arms and Knight voices were actually done by two of our team members - the Men-at-Arms by our sound engineer himself (Sir Loin), and the knights by a level designer.

Kimiko has actually done a Q&A interview with Sir Loin that you should be able to hear soon that goes into a lot of both the voice acting and overall sound work in Chivalry.

• My lungs…. my lungs.

Seriously, did these guys come up with the lines on their own, or had to do some research, or what?!
    Not bad? Nonononono, lol. MASTERFUL. Hahahah, nothing short of brilliance. There simply are no games which can compare to these voice command quirkies.

And awesome, thank you! I’ll keep a look out for the Q&A with bated breath!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki1Y-9kgU00

• @SlyGoat:

@buddhatron:

My personal favorite though will always be the Agatha archer’s charging battlecries. COME ONNNN, YYYEEAAAHHH! - he just sounds so appropriately like a guy who knows he shouldn’t be charging the front lines as an archer but is doing so anyway.

yeah, that is one of my favorites too :D and the: hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaahahaha oh boy!

Chivalry proves that voice-acting IS an art :D

can’t wait to see the Q&A ! 8-)

• @buddhatron:

10/10, would guffaw again.

And again and again… and again.

Much appreciation to you voice actors!

• You have strength. You should join the Orderrr.

• While to me voice acting isn’t really that important in FPS games. I really like voices in Chivalry (except freaking eagle in battleground map). I think TBS made taunts good. Well at least something :P

• I think the majesty of Chivalry’s voice work can be distilled into one line from the Mason Knight. “YYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!! >:D”

• The Q&A will be in the newsletter, which SHOULD be up any day now. Just waiting for a couple last minute thingies.

It’s not something to “view” though. It’s more of a listening thing xD

• Hahaha Dr Nick, im definitely that guy who runs around as mason knight growling ‘YEEEEEESSSSSS’ as I get hacked to bits. Its magic.

In other news, i dont know who says it but its something along the lines of….

I thirst… FOR BLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHD (blood) and it sounds hilarious

• @Triumphant:

Hahaha Dr Nick, im definitely that guy who runs around as mason knight growling ‘YEEEEEESSSSSS’ as I get hacked to bits. Its magic.

Yes I do this all the time as well and yes that line is also from the Mason Knight :p he is the best.

• @Triumphant:

Hahaha Dr Nick, im definitely that guy who runs around as mason knight growling ‘YEEEEEESSSSSS’ as I get hacked to bits. Its magic.

I tire of MEAD!

• "Today is a good day … to DIE!

Best followed up with a maul to the face of an oncoming Agathian.

“Absolutely NOT” always manages to crack me up, too.

• I also love the little gem from the Mason knight that goes, “Here come the heroes!….They look angry.”

• Yeah the voice acting is top notch, but Duke Nukem and Duke nukem forever are my all time favs.

• Global Moderator

Come here you, I like you.

The mason vanguard has been in the army too long.