Fix Duel mode

• Fix the menus and stuff in duel mode!!!

I love the game, soo much, I also like to talk… a lot… so I talk in duel mode and I get stuck selecting my class and equipment again.

Anyways I’m sure this is the 100,000th time that this has been posted. Hopefully, it gets counted like a vote or something and not deleted.

Also, I would love to be able to see my ping, or if someone knows of a command equivalent to the net_graph command from Counter-Strike that would be even better.

• Not has often as it should be posted.

My general ideas to fix it up without a rewrite are here.

• I agree, much improvement can be done to duel mode, particularly the UI. We plan on updating all of Chivalry’s UI relatively soon, so it’ll be a part of that.

At the very least, next patch you’ll be able to exit class select without repicking your class if you accidentally bring up the menu.

• @SlyGoat:

I agree, much improvement can be done to duel mode, particularly the UI. We plan on updating all of Chivalry’s UI relatively soon, so it’ll be a part of that.

At the very least, next patch you’ll be able to exit class select without repicking your class if you accidentally bring up the menu.

That will be very nice :D

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.