Trade a Dota Key, for an AoC key, can work out a deal.

• Can work out a deal…

• Yeah sure trade a f2p game

• @Ourg:

Yeah sure trade a f2p game

Dota2 is going to be a “f2p” game still in beta with $50 beta keys for the next year at least IMO.

Once everyone who’s likely to buy a key stops buying them they’ll finally “release” it. ;)

• @SlyGoat:

@Ourg:

Yeah sure trade a f2p game

Dota2 is going to be a “f2p” game still in beta with $50 beta keys for the next year at least IMO.

Once everyone who’s likely to buy a key stops buying them they’ll finally “release” it. ;)

I’m pretty sure he’s talking about Age of Chivalry.
    AoC =/= CMW

• just message me if you do want to trade in …

• These DotA2 keys are worth nothing.

I tried, in vain, to give mine away, to dozens of people, for a week. None would take it, not even for a stuff worth 4.99$.

And almost everyone has access to DoTA2 as is. Valve made it pretty much anyone can has.

• @Mkilbride:

These DotA2 keys are worth nothing.

I tried, in vain, to give mine away, to dozens of people, for a week. None would take it, not even for a stuff worth 4.99$.

And almost everyone has access to DoTA2 as is. Valve made it pretty much anyone can has.

they actually did a giveaway on the 17th, limited to 1 IP, to give away as many as possible, I dunno if its still working, but yeah I agree ,there are plenty of keys for those who want to.

I’d just go and buy Chivalry :P