Ultra Veteran Helmets

• Can we get some new veteran Helmets for players that reach level 40, 50 and 60. Lets say 1 helmet for all classes that you get for level 40, 1 for level 50 and 1 for level 60. So that veteran players can stand out more on the battlefield. Like those Kickstarter helmets.

• @NICK:

Can we get some new veteran Helmets for players that reach level 40, 50 and 60. Lets say 1 helmet for all classes that you get for level 40, 1 for level 50 and 1 for level 60. So that veteran players can stand out more on the battlefield. Like those Kickstarter helmets.

probably take another 3 months to get them to work though lol.

but yeah I agree its a good idea so you can run away from those people.

• Are there even any players at Lvl 60? I consider myself a fairly frequent player and i’m only at 43.

• @Wangmaster:

Are there even any players at Lvl 60? I consider myself a fairly frequent player and i’m only at 43.

40-50 is like 0-40, I heard, so 50-60 must be even crazier.

• What about a whole veteran armorset instead of only a helmet? ;)

• @Hunutteri:

What about a whole veteran armorset instead of only a helmet? ;)

+++++1

• The title made me lol. But hey why not.

• And some you get when you’ve unlocked every single weapon would be cool:)

• One for rank 40, one for rank 50 with every single weapon unlocked, and one for rank 60 with all weapons and all achievements (when they fix them) unlocked.

The rank 60 one will literally take at least another 6 months to reach I’d guess.

• You all know that you can level up with bots or am i wrong? It isnt skill to get achievements, its just boring “work”.
    I dont know why everyone need more customization. When you play great you are great in the game; you dont need a helm for that =)

• You can level up with bots yeah, just put 200 in a server and have fun.

• Not just ultra veteran helmets. A lot more helmets. I want helms to proliferate like nuclear weapons.

After the game isn’t a buggy feinty swingdragy mess. Priorities.

• @Martin:

You can level up with bots yeah, just put 200 in a server and have fun.

I think there is a 32 max lol

• @gregcau:

@NICK:

Can we get some new veteran Helmets for players that reach level 40, 50 and 60. Lets say 1 helmet for all classes that you get for level 40, 1 for level 50 and 1 for level 60. So that veteran players can stand out more on the battlefield. Like those Kickstarter helmets.

probably take another 3 months to get them to work though lol.

Dat! :lolz:

• Moved to Ideas & Suggestions.

• the vet helmets you have now dont even work and your asking for others…lol

• Yeah, I talk about this kind of customization in an old thread of mine. I’ve made a lot of images that shows how it would kind of work, and then a lot of pictures of helmets and such for all classes. Customization should also involve shields, choosing among patterns and coat of arms.

• I am glad that people like my idea. It would really be cool without much effort and would give status to dangerous veteran players.

I hope that developer (s) will read and consider this.

• @NICK:

…and would give status to dangerous veteran players.

The Rank says nothing about skill.
    I took a long break from chivalry, about 2 months. Now, I see lots of 35+ players, who apparently died their way up the ladder. Panic blocks, unnecessary feints and hardcore lmb-spamming into the air are widely spread (and always make me laugh).

So, just because one would have a rank 40 helmet… nah, he must not be a bad ass, not at all. ;)

Anyways, I would like some new helmets, or armors at all… They said there will be more customization-options later… (after they finished furnishing their studio…… :D )

• @gregcau:

lmao

“Come here you… I LIKE you!”