Getting stunned without stamina depletion

• This happened to me twice. Last time it was yesterday, I was playing duels as knight + broadsword (no shield). I am sure I had stamina but somehow I got stunned after a parry. Need further confirmation, though.

• Global Moderator

Kicks can stun you pretty bad. Though in a duel no one can kick you from behind.

And your not sure about it yet you still post it as a bug report. I’ve never experianced it. When I get stunned I have no stamina.

• It’s a known bug. You can be stunned if the person you’re fighting is out of stamina.

• Global Moderator

@NabsterHax:

It’s a known bug. You can be stunned if the person you’re fighting is out of stamina.

That’s never happened to me either. And if your fighting with someone for tht long chances are you’ll be pretty much out of stamina too.

• This has been happening to me a lot when facing these infinite combo psychopaths. They drain all their stamina, and keep LMBing and their hits stun me when I block. Makes me rage. Most of the time it’s not intentional but I’ve seen people exploit this by jumping around while swinging until they ran out of stamina on purpose.

• This is fixed in 1.5

• @SlyGoat:

This is fixed in 1.5

Awesome gimme now. :D

Anyway, it’s mostly not that bad when you have low stamina left anyway. Most annoying is when you have like 70% stamina left and you get stunned. Omhfgbbq… It makes me rage like a noob kiddo. :berz:

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.