Chivalry on Sale! Tell Your Friends!

• Chivalry is on sale now on gamersgate.com , bringing it down to a measly $10isch. Tell your friends about it, and we might have a small influx of new players.

• And tell them that when they get to rank 1, they can play around on our low-rank servers ;)

• Global Moderator

@Kimiko:

And tell them that when they get to rank 1, they can play around on our low-rank servers ;)

Wait.

The servers are 1-20? They don’t start at zero?

• @lemonater47:

@Kimiko:

And tell them that when they get to rank 1, they can play around on our low-rank servers ;)

Wait.

The servers are 1-20? They don’t start at zero?

Oh dear min rank bug lol

• As I said in the thread with the servers:

Now unfortunately, everyone starts off as Rank 0 and min/max settings don’t quite work if one of them is set to 0… but the good news is we can fix that in the next patch, so in the meantime, at least there are 4 low-rank servers available and anyone above 20 cannot join (I tested it!)

• I found the best place to learn was on one of those chivalrous servers where people pair off on challenging each other. Even though there was a class imbalance there it was easy to watch and learn from people dueling on the same map.

The trust and mob justice was good too.

It’d be good if these servers could be used for some live PC vs PC trainging in the same way. Like a small version of the NPC tutorial but with PC vs PC interaction as per above.

And then good high level players/moderators could come in to assist.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.