U keep releasing new servers but not ONE for South America?

• Come on Torn Banner, we just want 1 server. We have less than 8 servers, and most of them are from Brazil are don’t work very well. We just want ONE server when new people can play and unlock weapons (because most custom servers have weapon unlocking bugged so kills doesn’t count towards unlocking).

Just 1 server, of 64 cap, and we will be forever happy.

For how long are South American players’ voices going to be ignored? We bought the game too, we just ask for 1 official, well maintained server, that doesn’t get taken down, lags, or can’t handle more than 25 people without lagging.

• Feel free to host/rent one hosted in South America then.

• @DDR:

Feel free to host/rent one hosted in South America then.

Get out of here.

• @ChizFreak:

Come on Torn Banner, we just want 1 server. We have less than 8 servers, and most of them are from Brazil are don’t work very well. We just want ONE server when new people can play and unlock weapons (because most custom servers have weapon unlocking bugged so kills doesn’t count towards unlocking).

For how long are South American players’ voices going to be ignored? We bought the game too, we just ask for 1 official, well maintained server, that doesn’t get taken down, lags, or can’t handle more than 25 people without lagging.

I’m sorry Chiz, we tried to get some South America ones up, but Multiplay doesn’t have ANY servers in that region :/ So yeah, hopefully someone else can host a server so you guys have one, but there’s nothing we can do about that :(

• @Kimiko:

@ChizFreak:

Come on Torn Banner, we just want 1 server. We have less than 8 servers, and most of them are from Brazil are don’t work very well. We just want ONE server when new people can play and unlock weapons (because most custom servers have weapon unlocking bugged so kills doesn’t count towards unlocking).

I’m sorry Chiz, we tried to get some South America ones up, but Multiplay doesn’t have ANY servers in that region :/ So yeah, hopefully someone else can host a server so you guys have one, but there’s nothing we can do about that :(

You could… y’know… not use multiplay. They’re pretty terrible anyway.

• @NabsterHax:

We have our reasons for using them and we’re not about to change right now when we have about 100 servers with them O.o

• @Kimiko:

@NabsterHax:

We have our reasons for using them and we’re not about to change right now when we have about 100 servers with them O.o

You can’t rent servers from 2 companies?

• @Slight:

@Kimiko:

@NabsterHax:

We’re not going to, no. Multiplay is our official provider. I’m sorry we can’t provide a server for every location. :/ We do the best that we can with what we have.

• How are they going to fit a server in the rain forest? South America is a rain forest, right?

• @Slight:

They have an exclusive deal with Multiplay, meaning they don’t rent from anyone else and they get a great deal that can’t be beat price-wise.

• @ReMixx:

@Slight:

They have an exclusive deal with Multiplay, meaning they don’t rent from anyone else and they get a great deal that can’t be beat price-wise.

Ah, makes sense. Thanks for giving us an actual reason.

• @Kimiko:

We’re not going to, no. Multiplay is our official provider. I’m sorry we can’t provide a server for every location. :/ We do the best that we can with what we have.

See this is the type of people AAA companies should have. :) People who are honest and give genuine replies, instead of the standard formal copy paste stuff. +10 points for Kimiko!

• @bagetti:

@Kimiko:

See this is the type of people AAA companies should have. :) People who are honest and give genuine replies, instead of the standard formal copy paste stuff. +10 points for Kimiko!

I would give the kudos to Remixx since he actually gave a reason why they can’t provide a SA server instead of just the ol “no we can’t sorry” which is actually exactly what you’d get from some AAA company. Sorry kimiko, but I’m on my Howard Stern grind.

• @Slight:

I would give the kudos to Remixx since he actually gave a reason why they can’t provide a SA server instead of just the ol “no we can’t sorry” which is actually exactly what you’d get from some AAA company. Sorry kimiko, but I’m on my Howard Stern grind.

Kimi provided the thesis and I gave the supporting arguments. We’re all a team here. The topic has been answered and is now closed.

:k1:

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.