Bow Kick

• Why dont allow archer to kick while holding a bow ?
    it would be nice when those knights get behind you and you see then on the last second, at least you could try to kick then… i dont see anyway of this unbalencing the game. and i dont know why it isnt already allowed. :D

• ++++1

• I have asked myself the same thing ever since I got the game, why can’t we kick with bow/crossbow/lol sling in hand?!

• Plenty of topics on this already. You are meant to play instinctively with a ranged weapon wielded. And I think it’s pretty fair considering the fact that you have a ranged weapon. Also, if you get really lucky or you’re just THAT good, you could even get a kill by kicking someone away and puncturing them through the skull with a shortbow or throwable.

• @Lorac:

++++1

––1
    This would give archers a HUGE buff, since they can shoot+kick+bring out dagger. Giving them protection against melee. Archers don’t need a huge buff.

• Global Moderator

@bagetti:

@Lorac:

++++1

––1
    This would give archers a HUGE buff, since they can shoot+kick+bring out dagger. Giving them protection against melee. Archers don’t need a huge buff.

Don’t let them Get close.

The archers kick only works close range. RTS rid of the face spamming MAAs.

It gets rid of anyone that gets close.

That kick would only work of short ranged weapons and the archer would be on Hal health anyway if the enemy got that close to be kicked. It just give the archer a fighting chance.

People are too over confident when attacking archers. That’s the problem. Archers are not Op in melee. The one attacking the archer has to treat the archer as an MAA.

Though I still can’t beat an archer with a dagger. Daggers are my weakness. I always time my blocks wrong. Give me a helicopter vanguard any day not an archer with a dagger.