Alt Swing in Update

• There is still an animation desync issue with alt swings in the update. Not the same as before, but is almost as bad. As before, it relates to queueing an alt attack.

• Could you possibly go into detail about what you’re seeing?

• Well, just from what I’ve gathered in a short few minutes, when you perform an alt slash, allow it to into recovery, and queue another alt slash, what is shown is the player doing an alt slash, then comboing and doing a normal slash. Of course the person who queues the alt slash simply sees two alt slashes from his or her end. I have not tested this with any other circumstances, but I assume this will happen with alt overheads as well.

• @XaleUdo:

Well, just from what I’ve gathered in a short few minutes, when you perform an alt slash, allow it to into recovery, and queue another alt slash.

I just tested this. This seems to be fixed.

All alt animation swing bugs seem to be fixed.

However, queueing an attack after being hit still does the alt animation bug.

• Oh excellent. I only did a quick test with some random people who were willing to help in a server. I got the same responses from two people and I figured it would be worth mentioning.

• I honestly can’t belive the fucking devs didn’t fix the exploitable as fuck combo alt overhead stab “glitch/exploit”

Fucking game sure would be fun…if it wasn’t for shit like this…

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.