I just got out of a duel server…

• And still people are complaining that everything is worse than last patch….

SERIOUSLY?!

• @NoVaLombardia:

And still people are complaining that everything is worse than last patch….

SERIOUSLY?!

After every single patch, people complain. They think the game got slower, or faster or blah blah. I think people make things out more than what it should be. Granted there are still a lot of issues, but that next patch is currently being worked on already and we’re planning on getting it out much faster this time around, as everyone will be in the studio within the next week.

I just wonder did anything get fixed that people are happy about? It can’t all be one big negativity can it?

• I have no complaints about the new patch pretty much, because nothing new is broken as far as I can tell. Good job on this patch, some things still need to be fixed, but for the most part all the gigantic game breaking bugs are gone (except one specific iteration of it).

• @Kimiko:

I just wonder did anything get fixed that people are happy about?

The fact that mute player now mutes the text they type. This makes me a happy panda. :3 (And hopefully lowers the votekicking a bit)

• @NoVaLombardia:

SERIOUSLY?!

I dont like the new archer nerf.
    you cant shoot&sprint… even with a Shortbow… :(

Plus theres a new bug, After shooting ur unable to run…this lasts about 2-3 secs.:|
    was this also intended?
    Happend2 me once.

• Still a bit disheartened that ghostswings are still there. It goes a bit like this. You read the patch notes, you go into the game, you suddenly see someone swinging at you, you instinctively parry and it turns out to be a ghost swing and then you get cleaned up for it.

Not angry, just a little dissapointed that’s all. :(

• Global Moderator

They didn’t fix all cases of ghost swings.

There was ghost swings with spamming feint sometimes. The other day we evetually kicked a guy when he refused to stop spamming feint. We told him time and time again that he’s using an exploit. He just said that we were all stupid and fell for lots of feints. Sometimes it was a shot swing other times it was a real swing. And you left it out thinking its just ghost swing.

But that’s the only time I see ghost swings happen. Spamming feints.

Though I don’t duel often.

• Worse? No, but there are still people comboing through hits every fight and ghost animations off failed counterattacks. I played archer with shortbow a bit and was still able to sprint with the bow drawn on a few occasions though I wasn’t able to repeat it purposefully and most times I couldn’t sprint.

• after trying a bit more I can sprint most of the time with shortbow you just have to start the sprint quicker than you did before.

• I have yet to see someone combo after being hit yet.

I’ve only seen ONE desync and ZERO ghost swings so far. I must be lucky or something.

• nerfing the archers again geez what a bunch of frickn babies, god forbid u got killed and u didnt win!
    really this is a dam joke, stop nerfing the god dam game, its already so nerfed its pitifull.
    does it really matter if sum 1 sprints for 2 secs to get a kill, or runs away from u and shoot u?

thats what would happen in real life anyway, what archer is gna stand there and let u kill them, i mean come the f on already, its already a joke that u cant kick fast any more or even the fact that u cant kick and shoot ur bow, god forbid i kicked u back from killing me in 1 hit and drew a dam arrow that takes 10 fkn seconds to draw anyway and tried to get a shot off right.

i tell u what i cannot wait for the server to client push bug to b fixed so i can show u what a "TRUE " hardcore game is.

my server is the most hardcore fast paced epic action in chivalry period!
    if u get tired of walking in molasis in all the regular servers u should come get sum fast paced epic action, if u can handle it.u will see the diff and how much more fun it is, when u can actually move.

Nerfs are for kids

• @Rodelero:

@NoVaLombardia:

SERIOUSLY?!

I dont like the new archer nerf.
    you cant shoot&sprint… even with a Shortbow… :(

Plus theres a new bug, After shooting ur unable to run…this lasts about 2-3 secs.:|
    was this also intended?
    Happend2 me once.

I think they should bring it back, but make it so when you choose to sprint with a bow drawn your crosshaire should bob a bit. I think that would balance it out.

• Found a hidden change that they didn’t communicate! FU Torn banner… :x

! Onyxia Deep Breathes More

• You know what a fun new bug is? The light classes do the “scarecrow” randomly. I saw this behavior on heavies when I turned on dodge capabilities for them, but now the lights do it too. Awesome.

How bout some navmesh tools, like the Bethesda toolkit has? Part of why people think poorly of this game is that stock bots are so easy, it is sickening. On the modded server I play regularly, the bots are modded and more difficult, but still are lacking. I have read a lot of UDK docs and tried some settings, but they still aren’t doing it for me.

I feel like the hardcore players are being forgotten for the casual ones. You came from modders and now build for THAT crowd? That is terrible! People do not want another EA or another Ubi, they want innovative indie games, which you have but are crapping up, nerfing down, and leaving buggy.

Hey did you guys manage to fix the server list yet, or as I am marketing your game as you would like me to do, shall I still say to people “its good, it just takes a couple of dozen tries to get it working”…

• @WARSAW:

thats what would happen in real life anyway, what archer is gna stand there and let u kill them, i mean come the f on already, its already a joke that u cant kick fast any more or even the fact that u cant kick and shoot ur bow, god forbid i kicked u back from killing me in 1 hit and drew a dam arrow that takes 10 fkn seconds to draw anyway and tried to get a shot off right.

Just letting you know, in real life a bodkin arrow fired from a long bow has slim to none chance of penetrating a knight in plate armor let alone seriously injuring him. Real life = crap.

Also calling people kids works better when your post doesn’t look like it was texted from a handheld flip phone.