New patch new bugs

• I just played one map. The bugs I noticed:

-you can still combo when you are hit
    -hitting someone who tries to combo creates a new type of ghost swing (as if we hadn’t enough of those already…)
    -you now have to tap toggle sprint twice to actually sprint
    -trebuchet 4 destroyed (like really? not that this matters in ANY way but how hard can it be to fix that one?) [image:f8zimz71]http://funny-fun-fun.com/wp-content/uploads/media/you-had-one-job.jpg[/image:f8zimz71]

I bet I’m going to find more…

Sorry but this is just embarassing

• I just sprinted backwards, no not kidding. Can’t reproduce it though :/

• My contributions to finding new glitches.

OBPv2z2UP1s

• Yeah that’s the bug im talking about, but it works definitely without doing a taunt, too.

• @Yarnu:

My contributions to finding new glitches.

OBPv2z2UP1s

Don’t know if I’m supposed to laugh or cry, what the actual fuck Torn Banner?

• Yeah this is rather stunning.
    I searched. On the entire internet there isn’t a GIF worthy of this moment.

• Get stunned. Start backpeddling. Congratulations you are now accidentally sprinting backwards.

Wait, what?
    LWP9VuBynjg

I had to sprint forwards to keep up with his super speed backpeddle. The only reason I was able to catch up was because he stopped to attack at the last moment there.

I wonder if this backwards sprinting gains the chase boost from looking at an enemy?

If so you could intentionally start moonwalking as MaA or Archer and literally be uncatchable, since both you and your pursuers would be getting chase speed-boosts off each other.

• I think they should do a beta next time so obvious stuff like this doesn’t happen

• @Falc:

I think they should do a beta next time so obvious stuff like this doesn’t happen

http://steamcommunity.com/app/232210/

• ….please tell me you got the sarcasm and responded with sarcasm yourself.

I would have played the beta, but there was no EU server.
    I seriously have no clue how you missed those blatantly obvious bugs. After doing a beta. Tbh I really like your game. I really like it. But after every patch I start to look forward to mount and blade bannerlord even more :/

At release the game had less severe bugs than it has now.

At release we had:
    -properly working parries
    -no ghost swings at all
    -no alt attack bugs
    -no moonwalk

Of course we had other bugs and shields were ridiculuosly op, but I’m starting to think the gameplay is actually getting worse. The bugs we have now are so severe and happen so frequently it is really annoying :/

• @Falc:

At release we had:
    -properly working parries
    -no ghost swings at all
    -no alt attack bugs
    -no moonwalk

Of course we had other bugs and shields were ridiculuosly op, but I’m starting to think the gameplay is actually getting worse. The bugs we have now are so severe and happen so frequently it is really annoying :/

lol there were no alt attacks at release

@Falc:

I would have played the beta, but there was no EU server.

Beta was mostly empty with the last update because noone knew it was updated - next time don`t edit the original post when you have a new version. Needs more advertising.

• Not one specifically that’s from the new patch, but among some other stuff I listed in another thread, an exploit that allows you to attack and parry at the exact same time (playing a parry anim to other players) still exists.

• @Martin:

Not one specifically that’s from the new patch, but among some other stuff I listed in another thread, an exploit that allows you to attack and parry at the exact same time (playing a parry anim to other players) still exists.

Ah so that wasn’t my imagination when I took damage from someone’s parry. :?

• @Martin:

Not one specifically that’s from the new patch, but among some other stuff I listed in another thread, an exploit that allows you to attack and parry at the exact same time (playing a parry anim to other players) still exists.

I’ve never taken damage from people parrying, but I’ve taken damage plenty of times from attacks that never animated at all.

People walk at me doing nothing while I’m wondering if they just really desperately want me to be the one to attack first and suddenly BOOM I die of a stroke without their character model doing anything but the walking animation.

And no, there’s usually no hint of lag being a factor. No teleportations, no jerky movements, no weird hit detection or timings beforehand, just completely invisible attacks seemingly at random.

It’s related to combo animations I’m sure, because before the invisible unanimated attack occurs they had always been doing combos before stopping and walking nonchalantly at me.

Maybe the recovery from the combo somehow glitches out the animation and prevents the immediately following non-combo attack from animating under certain circumstances?

• moonwalk is the only gamebreaker atm that i’ve seen in the new patch, everything else got more or less fixed.

The big problem with moonwalk that takes the cake is that health regen works during it.

• …For me the official server names got scrambled, sometimes i cant type anymore in the game, shields are now blocking even less ranged stuff, even tho aimed my block properly and ye the backwards sprinting is a bit rediculous…

• I posted on another thread about it, but I found out, about the sprinting “push it twice” bug, that if you manage to toggle it on (press shift twice), if you press it once more, you’re still running but with the walking animation.

Can’t wait to be kicked from server because of that speedhack 8-)

• @Apothekert:

…For me the official server names got scrambled, sometimes i cant type anymore in the game, shields are now blocking even less ranged stuff, even tho aimed my block properly and ye the backwards sprinting is a bit rediculous…

Server names were changed by Kimi. Not a bug.

When you can’t type, just press ESC a bunch of times until the game menu comes up (the one with Leave Game). Press ESC again to close that menu and chat will work again. (Known bug that’s been around forever, maybe it will be fixed in patch 3.5?)

I honestly don’t know what emotion I should be feeling about the healing power of the moonwalk.

• @Yarnu:

OBPv2z2UP1s

Now this glitch is one that I have to try, just too freaken funny looking. XD

• @Yarnu:

Best video ever