Time to uninstall Chivalry

• Well fuck, what an amazing patch, it fixed nothing!

You can still get hit straight throu the block by a demented level 21 MAA who is nonstop swinging his stupid fucking 1h. You can still get raped by ghostswings, you can still be feinted to shit by weapons that are 100% impossible to see if its a feint or not, like norsesword stab etc. Fuck you im uninstalling this broken fucking game.

I kept playing the game previous to this patch because I didnt wanna lose my skill or get behind in rank, but now I have no reason to continue playing, you obviously have no intent to fix your stupid fucking game.

To bad you already have my money so it doesent matter if I keep playing for the rest of my life or if I quit now. GG 500 hours playtime to shit. I feel bad for the small little community thats left in this game that gets shit on regularily.

• Have to agree with what you said. We were betrayed by torn banner. And I also happen to have 500 hours played.

Cy@ have fun in this broken shit game of broken-ness. Fucking hate this shit. I HATE IT.
    Uninstalled, finally, i’m saved from 10000 more frustrating deaths due to bugs and broken mechanics, like you said, especially feints.

Have fun guys!
    protip: you wont have fun

• Man i didn’t to have to post to the forums to let you know you’re game sucks but you don’t even provide a way to contact you discreetly to let you know your game sucks. Congratulations on ripping off the Demoman’s melee mechanic and a certain map from tf2. It seems like the 15 of you do not know what the you are doing and reworked other peoples ideas and implemented it very poorly.

Oh yeah you might want to have an actual way to receive feedback without it being a public post. Your game sucks and I wasted money.

Poor implementation across the board. In two month’s you’ll be selling hats. You suck your game sucks. Leave the combat to real game devs.

• Ok.

@irfzero:

you’re game sucks

Your*

• I like they way people take time out of their day to register onto the forums of a game with no purpose other than to say that their game sucks.

I mean, there’s nothing wrong with opinions, but shit I thought people had better things to do.

• Global Moderator

I think the OP just sucks at playing it.

Though its never the players fault at all no, never.

• I find it funny to say that you’ve not said anything concrete on HOW it sucks. Lol

• Global Moderator

But you can now moonwalk.

I didn’t really notice anything much.

And the patch didn’t say it fixed facehugging spamming MAAs. So do? know what your complaining about. It fixed strikes that were obviously blocked in both your and their screens not being blocked.

Many times when I have been playing with a two hander I swing and See them parry and my weapon just ignore it. With the MAA face hugging makes it really hard. And with 1h axes the tracers are all weird making them harder to block.

But they didn’t say they will fix that either.

So far they have fixed what they said they have fixed.

• Holy crap. 500 hours? You must have had some amazingly fun times with this game.

PS: They are planning on fixing things. They even have a new feint mechanic in beta.

• Personally I find it more funny how you all rush to defend it even though the OP is stupid.

• @irfzero:

Congratulations on ripping off the Demoman’s melee mechanic

Haha, you almost had me until you wrote this.

• the only new “change” that blows is the new regen time, seriously its just unnecessary, especially it reseting when you start sprinting again…

• So far they have fixed what they said they have fixed.

True, but some poor decisions on priorities I feel. We lack fixes to what is actually detrimental to gameplay itself as opposed to things people can actually “live with” for another month or two.

Edit: Actually no, not true, ghost swings still exist and you can still combo if hit during release on occasions.

• 500 is nothing… i´ve seen players with over a 1000 hours.

it will come… they will fix it… play with yourselfs until then… or play as it is :)

what did they do in this one anyway?

• warghhhhhhhhhh game sucks.

• @Doperider:

Well fuck, what an amazing patch, it fixed nothing!

Clearly! Absolutely nothing got changed.

@Doperider:

You can still get hit straight throu the block by a demented level 21 MAA who is nonstop swinging his stupid fucking 1h.

Learn to aim your block, silly.

@Doperider:

You can still get raped by ghostswings.

I have yet to encounter one this patch, but i’ve heard multiple occasions from lots of people, so I’m assuming the giant mess is mostly cleaned up and this is a rare occurance.

@Doperider:

You can still be feinted to shit

Sorry that you are unable to deal with feinting. Perhaps try to space yourself properly, play aggressive, and use some footwork? You got 500 hours under your belt, surely you’ll be able to figure it out, I hope.

• @NoVaLombardia:

@Doperider:

Well fuck, what an amazing patch, it fixed nothing!

Clearly! Absolutely nothing got changed.

@Doperider:

You can still get hit straight throu the block by a demented level 21 MAA who is nonstop swinging his stupid fucking 1h.

Learn to aim your block, silly.

@Doperider:

You can still get raped by ghostswings.

I have yet to encounter one this patch, but i’ve heard multiple occasions from lots of people, so I’m assuming the giant mess is mostly cleaned up and this is a rare occurance.

@Doperider:

You can still be feinted to shit

Sorry that you are unable to deal with feinting. Perhaps try to space yourself properly, play aggressive, and use some footwork? You got 500 hours under your belt, surely you’ll be able to figure it out, I hope.

How I hate this fanboyism…

• I think you’re confusing fanboyism with sarcasm and sound advice.

• @NoVaLombardia:

I think you’re confusing fanboyism with sarcasm and sound advice.

No, these guys think if you actually enjoy playing the game, you are a fanboy.

Personally, I fucking hate some of the decisions Torn Banner have made to change the game… Some of the changes, however, were epic and wonderful… I just take the good with the bad and try to stay at least fairly reasonable on the forums while voicing how I feel about the said changes… (psst maul still needs that buff)

So, have fun hating, haters… These fanboys are gonna keep fanboy-ing…?