Whats your favorite taunt?

• my is most definetily the…

Dont look at me like that… it´s creepy

i played this game since it came out… and i still wet me pants hearing that :D

• Agatha Knight: Their forces are made up of how much low peasantry? – so haughty

Agatha Archer: If you throw enough of 'em, maybe you’ll actually hit me. – Perfect taunt for an archer, though slightly embarrassing if you say it when you miss a shot in close range, I speak from experience.

Almost forgot, “You fight well! I shall name a daughter after you.”

And anything that the Mason MAA says and most especially his laugh, it is perfect and the best laugh in the game. Though Mason Knight comes very close.

• "Don’t look at me like that… it´s creepy"
    This one might be my fav for the archer, I love the mason knight V.O, they all seem so negative. ever the respect V.O he is an ass. XD Love it! Some of the vanguard laughs are hilarious!

• The one where I combine “I tire of mead… I thirst for blood.” with “Your malformed skull is unfit for my piss pot.” To say: “I tire of mead, I thirst for piss.”.

• Ohhhhhh, he is smart like my shoe.

• My fave is the agathathian knights ‘behind us’ (z 2 or zz2)…

“They coming up on our rears brothers”
    “They penetrate our rear flank!”

• Archers need a new taunt after stabbing someone in the back

“You’ve been hit by - a smooth criminal”

Then you do the moonwalk.

• My favorites are:

Agatha Vanguard: “Hoohoo, I do declare you’re open to incontinence!”
    “YOU ARE A LUMP OF FOUL DEFORMITY!”

Mason Vanguard: “You’re like a wench, whose natural gifts were poor!”
    “Over here, squire! I need help with my codpiece!”

Mason Knight: “What a comedy is your defiance!”

Mason Archer: “Your parents! Are they siblings!?”

Oh such fun to be had with all taunts though :D

• After a kill someone, I enjoy pressing X and then 6 to acknowledge their gratitude. It counts as a taunt, right? :P

• @Grey:

After a kill someone, I enjoy pressing X and then 6 to acknowledge their gratitude. It counts as a taunt, right? :P

If I completely obliterate someone without letting them get a hit on me, I press XX-4 and say “Sorry!”
    :p

• @NaTe:

If I completely obliterate someone without letting them get a hit on me, I press XX-4 and say “Sorry!”

see that is nice, far better than laughing like a jerk, it is much funnier.

• @gregcau:

see that is nice, far better than laughing like a jerk, it is much funnier.

;)

If the person has annoyed me in game though, I either taunt when I kill them, or crouch next to them bowing/nodding up and down while going “Sorry, sorry, my folly brother, sorry, sorry!” :D

• Mason MAA: “You should be women, and yet your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so.”

Agatha MAA: “Looks like the peasants have risen up and found swords.” Said in this very dismissive, very funny tone.

• “Whoopsi-Daisies”

• Global Moderator

Agathian man at arms sorry: “Woah, the blue looked red”.

That’s my favourite sorry.

Mason vanguard taunt: “over here squire I need some help with my codpiece”.

And: “Come here you, I like you”.

And the mason knight laughing is awsome.

• The Archers’ laugh is the best taunt. Best of all, it is spammable.

• A deep and cool “No” from the Mason knight when i chop a squires head that tried to kill me :)

• I think it’s from the mason archer.
    “I’ve seen better things fall from the rear of a horse”.

• best taunt in the game, and you dont hear it too often is:

“your stupidity is no accident, it is your birthright!”

:P :P :P

• @Grey:

After a kill someone, I enjoy pressing X and then 6 to acknowledge their gratitude. It counts as a taunt, right? :P

I do this too. Usually after decapitating the corpse. Aren’t you thankful I made sure you wouldn’t hurt anyone as a zombie?

@NaTe:

I do this. Also if I won with a feint, was part of a gank, or totally just stole that kill.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.