Chaining attacks

• Is it an intended feature that you can only chain attacks if you click again in the middle of the swing, but not when it’s close to finishing? As it is you’re forced to commit to 2 or more attacks without knowing if the first one will land.

• I think it mostly has to do with momentum. This way you have to decide to swing again and which way before your swing finishes. Also, chaining attacks and purposefully not hitting is a good way to fool your opponent as to your next attack. Some will think that if you missed your attack now is their chance to get a strike in, but now your true attack (chained) is incoming and hits them first unawares.

• Doing combos is pretty much my main strategy when using the battleaxe. You purposely miss the first swing and they rush in to try to stab you and your second swing hits them in the side. You can take some damage if their stab is quick enough but the battleaxe does so much damage its worth it.

• Not saying it isn’t a viable strategy at the moment.

I just feel that it would allow for smoother gameplay if there was a longer window of time in which clicking again would continue the chain rather than starting up a new attack.

• @Tycn:

Not saying it isn’t a viable strategy at the moment.

I just feel that it would allow for smoother gameplay if there was a longer window of time in which clicking again would continue the chain rather than starting up a new attack.

I have to agree with you there you should have the full window from the first click untill your attack has finished, im also finding it a little annoying clciking then your character not doing aything then clicking again then he swings twice, mainly with the doubleaxe because it dosent seem very responsive.

• @Tycn:

I feel that it would allow for smoother gameplay if there was a longer window of time in which clicking again would continue the chain rather than starting up a new attack.

I agree on that one, I hope the devs do as well.