View Bob

• was a view bob added to the archers when drawing an arrow cause it really seems to look horrible if u draw an arrow and look around to fast

enough with the nerfs already, u r ruining the game 1 nerf at a time!
    The archer does not need any nerfs, nor did it need the last few nerfs u have ruined it with,

pls stop dummying this game down already, make it hardcore not what is becoming, a place where u cant kill any1 with anything or they cry OP OP, and vote kick u out or haks or sum other lame excuse for their lack of skill

nerfing sumthing does not make them better, what it does is make the game weaker and less hardcore!

we are killing ppl here with beheadings and dissmemberments

• you’re right - stop nerfing the archers….just get rid of them altogether. i was on last night against a team that had 8 archers FFS. spoiling the best melee game out there imo.

• Talks about hardcore, then plays archer.

Lol?

• I thought this was going to be about our moderator named Bob…
    Any way
    @veganman:

you’re right - stop nerfing the archers….just get rid of them altogether. i was on last night against a team that had 8 archers FFS. spoiling the best melee game out there imo.

I feel this game needs archers; with out them the balance of the game is lost.

WARSAW, I completely agree with keeping the game as hardcore as possible and I believe the devs do as well but you know as well as I do there will ALLWAYS be the players who cry at defeat and seek other ways to get an edge on the competition.

Regardless… I am not currently aware if a bob was added, sorry.

• @veganman:

you’re right - stop nerfing the archers….just get rid of them altogether. i was on last night against a team that had 8 archers FFS. spoiling the best melee game out there imo.

I feel this game needs archers; with out them the balance of the game is lost.

not sure what you mean by this. it certainly didn’t feel balanced trying to play against a team with EIGHT archers. completely destroyed the melee aspect of the game. how about a few archer only servers? i’m sure they would be very busy.

• exactly king!
    so i dnt see why they would cater to them,and keep catering to them and keep nerfing the game down, ruining its potential further.

its funny how they can find time or need to do that, but yet here i sit as an admin of almost 6 months now and i still cannot change the spawn time, round time nor is there any kind of message of the day, server manager, welcome message or any kind of admin functions whatsoever, SERIOUSLY ?

and my favorite- to admin your server and type to any1, guess what? you get to die repeatedly,as you cant type when ur picking a class,which is the only way to not spawn, just Brilliant!!!
    is this the kind of brillance that they wanna be known for? i sure hope not

and do they really know what hardcore is ? i really do wonder sumtimes,
    exp with all the silly nerfs and excuses for them, its like they dont want any1 to kill
    you in a skilled manor.god forbid sumthing was awesome.

~RD~ Modded Matrix Mayhem
    come to this server and you will see what hardcore is, then you will agree with me.

fists that explode heads upon death, that is hardcore!
    just 1 of the 25 awesome mods on there
    you will b amazed at how awesome it feels in that server

• @veganman:

not sure what you mean by this.

I think I meant to say variety…
    You could still have a fantastic game with out the archers and even though I rarely play as them, the archers keeps things fresh.