Servers

• I can see all the servers and there is only 2 servers with like 5 people on. Is this game that dead or is something screwed up on my end or tbs servers?

thanks

• Are you on the beta on accident? Steam says there’s 1539 on the main game right now. Is your ping higher than usual and maybe not picking up the lower pings from your ping filter?

• @Wyrm:

I can see all the servers and there is only 2 servers with like 5 people on. Is this game that dead or is something screwed up on my end or tbs servers?

thanks

Did your client update.

• no client never updated , how do I get it to? verify integrity of cache?

nevermind: Im deleting and reinstalling. I wonder why I never got the update - that’s strange, ive always gotten them before

• You have to leave the beta. It’s weird, but worked for me. When I re-entered the beta, it downgraded again :/

• @HammelGammel:

You have to leave the beta. It’s weird, but worked for me. When I re-entered the beta, it downgraded again :/

holy shit your right. I had reinstalled and it didnt work - same results. As soon as I left the beta the update started - thanks

• filter out all the empty servers. That’s what I do!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.