(POLL) Noobiest Vanguard Weapons

• Easiest to use with greatest reward, makes you rage the most, whatever “noobiest” means to you

At least they can’t equip the falchion…

• Noblest or noobiest.

Obviously the latter is the ones they dont have to unlock.

Not sure what you are getting at.

• @gregcau:

Noblest or noobiest.

Obviously the latter is the ones they dont have to unlock.

Not sure what you are getting at.

Easiest to use with greatest reward, makes you rage the most, whatever “noobiest” means to you.

• Not having played the vanguard anywhere near as much as ive played the knight, i’m not an expert. But from my experience, the bardiche is definitely the easiest to play.

• This thread implies that all Vanguard weapons are not at the maximum level of noobyness which is lol no you’re wrong false.

• Global Moderator

It used to be the halberd.

But now I don’t find any of them particularly nooby.

Is there a none option?

• @lemonater47:

Is there a none option?

Now there is.

• @adamcel6:

@lemonater47:

Is there a none option?

Now there is.

Is there an all button, since there’s a none button I think the universe is now unbalanced until an all option exists. I also think all vanguard weapons are nooby #nerfvanguards2013.

• I second an all option.

• I can’t have any more than 10 options, so I have deleted the billhook to make room for the “All” option.

@Slight:

#nerfvanguards2013.

VANGUARDS 2013

• @Slight:

This thread implies that all Vanguard weapons are not at the maximum level of noobyness which is lol no you’re wrong false.

Funny since the vanguards special ability is the weakest out of all the classes, how anyone could think that vanguards are OP/nooby is beyond me, unless they don’t have much experience with the game, which i’m guessing is the case in this situation.

• I think people are voting Bardiche not because it’s the noobiest, but because it’s the most retarded.

• @Martin:

I think people are voting Bardiche not because it’s the noobiest, but because it’s the most retarded.

Likely, the accelerated overhead on it is just plain wrong.

• Fistly, vanguard is a nooby class.

The only van weapon i have a problem with is t1 polearm, bardiche or something. I don’t into names. Its stats are just silly. But everything with an insta overhead is kinda screwy

• @JCash:

Fistly, vanguard is a nooby class.

Your ignorance astounds me once again…

• OP, you misspelled Bardouche.
    :D

• I mainly play MAA since I got all the weapons, but I switch between Knight and Van for some variety. I gotta say, Brandistock is crazy. Spear-drag kills for days with the “overhead” stab.

• This poll is kinda ridiculous. Vanguard is already the weakest class in the game, except bad archers. You can do anything better, or at least not worse, with knight or maa that you can do with vanguard. This especially shows in duels. Instead of trying to get another vanguard weapon an nerf, why not do that for knights? They already have too much. Everyone thinks that bardishe is easy cause it can two hit ko a knight. In my eyes, that makes game a somewhat more fair when range is that useless unless in hands of very good players and even then there is a chance it wont do anything when they face someone as good as they are. The only time when vanguards weapon I find to matter is when you go up against it while being a vanguard yourself. Every good player and clan member is either maa or a knight, cause you have no reason to play vanguard since you will be giving up either speed or hp for nothing. There are far more annoying weapons like sow, warhammer, grand mace, ns and the only ones that vanguard have are axes but you will do better with those while playing maa anyways.

• for such a “easy” weapon i rarely see anyone do any good with the bardiche. yes the animation is screwed up the handle should not hurt you. maybe you should include them bugged out 1 handers

• @Sciffer:

This poll is kinda ridiculous. Vanguard is already the weakest class in the game, except bad archers. You can do anything better, or at least not worse, with knight or maa that you can do with vanguard. This especially shows in duels. Instead of trying to get another vanguard weapon an nerf, why not do that for knights? They already have too much. Everyone thinks that bardishe is easy cause it can two hit ko a knight. In my eyes, that makes game a somewhat more fair when range is that useless unless in hands of very good players and even then there is a chance it wont do anything when they face someone as good as they are. The only time when vanguards weapon I find to matter is when you go up against it while being a vanguard yourself. Every good player and clan member is either maa or a knight, cause you have no reason to play vanguard since you will be giving up either speed or hp for nothing. There are far more annoying weapons like sow, warhammer, grand mace, ns and the only ones that vanguard have are axes but you will do better with those while playing maa anyways.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.