So this is as good as it gets?

• I left for months, came back, and it took me about twelve seconds to see nothing has changed. This is it, isn’t it? It’s never going to improve. I still clip into terrain and vibrate. Keys still just stop responding. Attacks clip through models without hitting, both clipping through me, and through my target (both of us under 100 ping, before you say it.).

I’d ask for my money back. Again. But I’m not going to get it. I would, however, like an apology. You sold me a beta and claimed it was a finished game. And then you never, ever fixed it. I’ve been here from day one, and I still feel ripped off.

Here’s hoping your studio goes under before you can rip us off any more.

• They are still fixing their game, it’s not like they go entire silent after you buy the game.

Even game have bugs and glitch, and this one isn’t the worst

• @Molvanian:

I left for months, came back, and it took me about twelve seconds to see nothing has changed.

Yep, clearly nothing has changed. Absolutely nothing that was breaking the game in the first place has even been remotely fixed. rollseyes

• i swear it seems like they are too busy nerfing stuff or dummying the game down from any real true hardcore potential.
    to busy listenting to kids that get pwned with sum weapon next thing u know that weapon is nerfed, its just pathetic really, this game could be so awesome but yet they keep making it less awesome and listening to all the whiny babies.

OMG! did u just kill me, that weapon must be too OP, thats it this weapon needs to be nerfed!
    WAAAAAAAA
    WAAAAAAAAA
    WAAAAAAAA

get sum godam skill and quit all the bitching about nerfing stuff

if u think about it the game is truly underpowered,
    DO ANY OF U REALLY THINK U WOULD SURVIVE EVEN 1 HIT FROM ANY WEAPON IN THE GAME, REALLY?

• @WARSAW:

DO ANY OF U REALLY THINK U WOULD SURVIVE EVEN 1 HIT FROM ANY WEAPON IN THE GAME, REALLY?

There’s a severe difference between a game and reality. But except of feints I think the balancing is ok. Just feints and the bugs/exploits are the problems of the game.

• As we all know, pre CU1 patch halberd WAS NOT OP. :roll:

• @Slaughtervomit:

As we all know, pre CU1 patch halberd WAS NOT OP. :roll:

The stab and the combo is still OP :/

• This games a masterpiece,youll never get the same awesome experience elsewhere,you just suck,reason why you left. Cause I have 200hrs of playtime and this is the only game that I will always come back to. Maybe its not the most polished game,but such a awesome and detailed game from such a small studio for such a small price which provides MUCH,MUCH more excitement,fun,laughs than any fucking 60$ Mainstream garbage Ive purchased in the past years ( except maybe for Dark souls,Dragons dogma) This game is worth all of its price and I recommend it to anyone.

• It will get better. Now that they truly have a physical studio and more (and different) programmers, I’m thinking we’ll get a lot more communication and work done. I mean you have to realize this is a virtually built game from people all over the place, people sending files to each other from here and there making this. Seriously, think about that. Imagine trying to create this game from your computer at your home and your work mates are only available on Skype.

Trust me, I played the closed beta. This game has come a long way since then. You say pre-CU1 halberd was bad, I say it was bad when it stabbed faster than the OLD Nose sword IIRC.

Anyway I think we can all agree that bug fixing > balancing/new content right now, and since they’re actually in a physical location we’ll be able to see more patches more quickly with more accuracy and more communication. After all the fixes, I’m pretty excited about the future TO maps they’ll make. Imagine a TO map where the objective is to catapult dead diseased cows into enemy territory and spread the plague.

• @OuTLaWz:

This games a masterpiece,youll never get the same awesome experience elsewhere,you just suck,reason why you left. Cause I have 200hrs of playtime and this is the only game that I will always come back to. Maybe its not the most polished game,but such a awesome and detailed game from such a small studio for such a small price which provides MUCH,MUCH more excitement,fun,laughs than any fucking 60$ Mainstream garbage Ive purchased in the past years ( except maybe for Dark souls,Dragons dogma) This game is worth all of its price and I recommend it to anyone.

This guy

• @SOC:

It will get better. Now that they truly have a physical studio and more (and different) programmers, I’m thinking we’ll get a lot more communication and work done. I mean you have to realize this is a virtually built game from people all over the place, people sending files to each other from here and there making this. Seriously, think about that. Imagine trying to create this game from your computer at your home and your work mates are only available on Skype.

Trust me, I played the closed beta. This game has come a long way since then. You say pre-CU1 halberd was bad, I say it was bad when it stabbed faster than the OLD Nose sword IIRC.

Anyway I think we can all agree that bug fixing > balancing/new content right now, and since they’re actually in a physical location we’ll be able to see more patches more quickly with more accuracy and more communication. After all the fixes, I’m pretty excited about the future TO maps they’ll make. Imagine a TO map where the objective is to catapult dead diseased cows into enemy territory and spread the plague.

And this guy.

• This patch fixed all the stuff they broke in the content update back in january.

The next patch will fix all the stuff thats been broken since beta (hopefully)

And will come out Q1 2015

• The cynic cavalry has arrived! Optimism will crush them.

• @WARSAW:

i swear it seems like they are too busy nerfing stuff or dummying the game down from any real true hardcore potential.
    to busy listenting to kids that get pwned with sum weapon next thing u know that weapon is nerfed, its just pathetic really, this game could be so awesome but yet they keep making it less awesome and listening to all the whiny babies.

OMG! did u just kill me, that weapon must be too OP, thats it this weapon needs to be nerfed!
    WAAAAAAAA
    WAAAAAAAAA
    WAAAAAAAA

get sum godam skill and quit all the bitching about nerfing stuff

Listening to “Kids?”

Get some Skill??

Get some education in spelling & grammar so you don’t come off as a kid.

Back to the topic at hand, the game has had a lot of improvements and fixes, as well as new content and more is still to come.

They claimed it was a “Finished” game?

Show me one time they ever claimed it was “Finished”

In fact, show me one single game in the last 15 years that has ever been “Finished” the moment it was launched and never required a patch to fix anything at all.

Was BF3 or CoD “Finished” at launch?

Are they “Finished” now??

No.

In every game, PC or Console, there is always…. ALWAYS… something someone can find that needs to be fixed or improved upon.

Get over yourself… learn a lesson and do your homework next time before you purchase your next game so you don’t end up disappointing yourself again.

• You don’t have a publisher and were funded partly by kickstarter, so I’m just wondering where in the WORLD all that money went given that you topped the steam charts for a few weeks. Did you not expand your dev team at all or something?

I’m thinking maybe you guys always worked this slow and this game took you like 5 years to make. Or most likely you’ve just stopped caring about fixing the game since you’ve got all our money already from shipping a beta product. I guess you’ve got the last laugh…

• @OuTLaWz:

This games a masterpiece,youll never get the same awesome experience elsewhere,you just suck,reason why you left. Cause I have 200hrs of playtime and this is the only game that I will always come back to. Maybe its not the most polished game,but such a awesome and detailed game from such a small studio for such a small price which provides MUCH,MUCH more excitement,fun,laughs than any fucking 60$ Mainstream garbage Ive purchased in the past years ( except maybe for Dark souls,Dragons dogma) This game is worth all of its price and I recommend it to anyone.

At first I thought this was a joke troll post.

Now I am worried about your mental well being, please be trolling… I wouldn’t recommend this beta to anyone unless it was on sale for like 5 bucks as it was before. I unfortunately bought it at full price…

• Global Moderator

I know of at least 5 new staff members.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@WARSAW:

Was BF3 or CoD “Finished” at launch?

Are they “Finished” now??

No.

In every game, PC or Console, there is always…. ALWAYS… something someone can find that needs to be fixed or improved upon.

Those games didn’t have game breaking issues at launched, and really any game breaking issue and bug was generally hotfixed within days if not hours. I know torn banner doesn’t have that much man power, but look at other independent studios, Riot games when it was starting up LoL gave us a patch every 2 weeks, or maybe it was even every week I forgot. Hirez studios patches 3 games at once and is still considered an independent studio.

I mean there being very serious bugs and design issues 8 months after a very successful launch is simply inexcusable. TBS’ CEO is a marketing genius though, I’ll give him that, sold a closed beta product funded by kickstarter to the masses, made a killing, and now are on to their next game. Or maybe just partying who knows.

• They did the same thing I’d do

hookers and blow.

• @lemonater47:

I know of at least 5 new staff members.

^
    And as has been stated before, these things do take time.
    Excellent things come to peeps who wait.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.