Change back archer.

• Global Moderator

One of the only things keeping archers in the game is their ability to move around. There are very little decent archers in this game, so i dont see why the nerf in their movement was required. (As a person that mains archer) you have completely weakened that class and now become food for anyone that can carry a sword……

Was this change at all tested with people who spend time with this class ? im assuming it was not, and it was the opinions of people who cant tackle a decent archer who are the first to complain.

Well i hope you bring it back to normal.

As another suggestion, kicks as an archer with their bow out, is there an opportunity to involve this now as moving with any form of hast while bow is drawn is now completely out of the question ?

• I agree. Removing the archers ability to run around is a unnecessary nerf. I don’t think kicking withthe bow out if the right way to go though.

• @bagetti:

I agree. Removing the archers ability to run around is a unnecessary nerf. I don’t think kicking withthe bow out if the right way to go though.

Well it wasn’t exactly a nerf, just a bug that never got fixed until now. But the archers could use some sort of buff, not kicks though.

• Global Moderator

There were never suppose to be able to sprint with a loaded bow into first place.

• Global Moderator

I agree, sprinting whilst the bow is drawn was a glitch, but now the speed has drastically dropped to the point they might as well be stationary, it should have remained the same.

I cant play without being minced up by everything now lol. im dog food, and they are the dog.

Completely killed the class and game for me.

Its all good, the horizon bring a new mount and blade !! cant wait

• @Kipper:

@bagetti:

I agree. Removing the archers ability to run around is a unnecessary nerf. I don’t think kicking withthe bow out if the right way to go though.

Well it wasn’t exactly a nerf, just a bug that never got fixed until now. But the archers could use some sort of buff, not kicks though.

Yeah I know but it had the effect of being a nerf. And I agree, archers shouldn’t be able to kick.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.