Seems like the devs don´t really enjoy sprinting

• It´s okay, I get it, I don´t like running either, that pain inside my belly always gets me…

But seriously, the toggle sprint got fucked up in the previous patch and now people seem to moonwalk all day long…

Will we get horses, please? So we don´t have to run at all? :D

• Global Moderator

What’s wrong with moonwalking?

• Yes, please hotfix.

… lol… I asked for a “quick” fix.

• @g0dLyk:

Yes, please hotfix.

Yes sir, right away sir.

I’ll have the hotfix to you shortly in 3 months.

And you have to play Beta to play it for a further month.

And then it doesn’t work.

• cuz this is thriller……

• @g0dLyk:

Yes, please hotfix.

Yes sir, right away sir.

and then ill call you entitled for complaining

• @KILLBANDS:

@g0dLyk:

Yes, please hotfix.

Yes sir, right away sir.
    and then ill call you entitled for complaining

Actually, then you get to play Beta for a month with a whole bunch of experimental changes that won’t actually be in the Release, but will totally distract you from the actual changes that you’re supposed to be testing for.

• Psh, testing new code before release is for squares.

• It’s sad that we need a hotfix for the hotfix… (Ok, a hotfix shouldn’t take several months, but you know what I mean)

• @Slight:

Psh, testing new code before release is for squares.

YES!! We are men here! We do not care for moonwalking bullshit and stuff, we just want to send souls to Crom, HAHA, Yes!

I´m going to incorporate moonwalking into my personal strategyyy!

Somebody please tell Sir Loin to roll the appropriate music. You thinking the same song? I betcha!

Cmoooon, put that on: Michael Jackson - Beat It

• Toggle sprint does work for me, but only if I double tap the sprint key quick enough… Have to keep doing that every time I want to sprint.

• The sprint issue has been fixed on our end. When it will get out to you peasants… well, that’s a mystery!

;)

Seriously though, it’s been fixed and perhaps we’ll get a mini hot fix out with some other stuff, but I have no idea yet. Too soon to tell and move in day is happening!

• Kimiko you are community manager now, go and tell the programmers to fix these issues and ignore everything else they’re working on, whip SlyGoat until he tells you there are no more issues with said fixed issues, and then come back and say a hotfix will be released in 2 days tops and make everyone happy!

• @Martin:

Kimiko you are community manager now, go and tell the programmers to fix these issues and ignore everything else they’re working on, whip SlyGoat until he tells you there are no more issues with said fixed issues, and then come back and say a hotfix will be released in 2 days tops and make everyone happy!

!!!

What do we want?
    NO MORE GHOSTWINGS!
    PROPERLY WORKING PARRIES!
    NO MOONWALK!
    NO SUPERDODGE!
    AND MOST IMPORTANT: NO NEW BUGS!

sits-in-front-of-new-TBS-studios-and-holds-sign-up

• @Falc:

@Martin:

Kimiko you are community manager now, go and tell the programmers to fix these issues and ignore everything else they’re working on, whip SlyGoat until he tells you there are no more issues with said fixed issues, and then come back and say a hotfix will be released in 2 days tops and make everyone happy!

!!!

What do we want?
    NO MORE GHOSTWINGS!
    PROPERLY WORKING PARRIES!
    NO MOONWALK!
    NO SUPERDODGE!
    AND MOST IMPORTANT: NO NEW BUGS!

sits-in-front-of-new-TBS-studios-and-holds-sign-up

Well spoken, sir :P

Now we can expect the next hotfix 2015! What a great improvement… ^-^

• @Martin:

Well, kind of hard to have them fix things when they are in the midst of building the computers for the studio. As I have been seeing things, I have been letting them know though. I’d love to tell you a hotfix will be released, but until I know one is going to be, it’s not gonna happen! I’ve been in game and making notes of things the community has been having issues with since the patch came out. So don’t worry, I have actually been doing things… >.> Plus the patch just came out, so a hotfix isn’t going to come out tomorrow.

• @Kimiko:

@Martin:

Well, kind of hard to have them fix things when they are in the midst of building the computers for the studio. As I have been seeing things, I have been letting them know though. I’d love to tell you a hotfix will be released, but until I know one is going to be, it’s not gonna happen! I’ve been in game and making notes of things the community has been having issues with since the patch came out. So don’t worry, I have actually been doing things… >.> Plus the patch just came out, so a hotfix isn’t going to come out tomorrow.

Building computers? They should really be ordered prebuilt for business class tech support and warranties… :|

• One time they are moving, next time they are building computers, then… :D Don’t worry everything’s gonna be fixed. :D

• @ReMixx:

Building computers? They should really be ordered prebuilt for business class tech support and warranties.|

You’re kidding right. Dell business tech support: “Hello my name is Peggy…”

But this isn’t a very good excuse. It takes longer to install Windows than it takes to assemble a computer.

• Lol they literally just got into the building today. Gotta assemble all the stuff (furniture, computers, etc). And then setting up windows, all their programs, blah blah blah.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.