Why I play chivalry.

• Ive been reading what other people say about how they dont like the fighting system of chivalry, feinting, how they wanna quit the game and such and i can understand all of them. My opinion considering chivalry on the whole is different though and i want to share it, maybe someone will even care lol.

When i first tried this game i was amazed by the power behind the C button. I called all my friends and started screaming in the phone, then i told them where i got this brilliant idea. Theres no such brilliant thing in any other game as the voice system in chivalry. All these things archers say - they make me laugh more than anything. Combined with the idiotic faces maas and archers have and some wierd bugs possible only in a game made by enthusiasts who dont have multimillion dollar wallets - all this creates really wide possibilities for roleplaying a retarded criminal king, which i cant get anywhere else.

I also know ppl who do it too, like Warboss who as archer comes too me and says smth like - you are really skilled but now i have to kill you and tries to load his little bow, or stormchaser who just looks at you for half an hour and sometimes says no, thats rly freaking out. Or Sponge bob who only looks at me for a sec in duel servers and then goes aways - its like saying that i suck too much and i go raging and break some furniture in my room.

All this is rly unique thank you developer dudes.

Sry for english i dont know wtf this is.

• Brother, I cannot interpret the exact details of what you’re trying to say, BUT DESPITE YOUR BROKEN ENGLISH I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SAYING THE GAME IS GOOD, AND UNIQUE, AND DIFFERENT, AND TO THAT I SAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

beats pillow with claw hammer from the garage

• The sound side of Chivalry is very enjoyable.

• im actually begining to wonder why I play at all.

• @dimon:

its like saying that i suck too much and i go raging and break some furniture in my room.

• Why I don’t play Chivalry anymore: Feinting

Also, your post boiled down to: I love Chivalry because of the C button. If that’s all it takes to get 25 bucks from you…

• @Triumphant:

Brother, I cannot interpret the exact details of what you’re trying to say, BUT DESPITE YOUR BROKEN ENGLISH I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SAYING THE GAME IS GOOD, AND UNIQUE, AND DIFFERENT, AND TO THAT I SAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

beats pillow with claw hammer from the garage

My fine fellow, I would like to second that motion and raise you one edible claybeg.

• Thank you for enlightening us with your experiences, brother. A broken game is not necessarily an unexciting game. :)

• Thank you all for replying, especially the crab dude <3. After thinking a bit i have to agree that it can be said that it all boils down to c button yes. I enjoy the game and prefer to adapt to the system rather than getting butthurt about it not being the system i think it could be in perfect conditions.

When i play i go to a group of enemies as maa with norse sword <cuz i="" can="" lmb="" fast="">, press the c button, then press lmb button 10 times and run around them till i die. I only block in extreme situations. The main product of my actions is the chaos i leave behind me, that gives me unforgettable emotions - its like shitting in public, very enjoyable. Also it can be exploited by my friends with big weapons. If anyone feints it only helps me.

You should all try this - it feels very much like driving a sport car in moderate traffic. But dont use vanguards because you need dodge to cause my teamkilling and mayhem.</cuz>

• @dimon:

After thinking a bit i have to agree that it can be said that it all boils down to c button yes. I enjoy the game and prefer to adapt to the system rather than getting butthurt about it not being the system i think it could be in perfect conditions.

When i play i go to a group of enemies as maa with norse sword <cuz i="" can="" lmb="" fast="">, press the c button, then press lmb button 10 times and run around them till i die. I only block in extreme situations. The main product of my actions is the chaos i leave behind me, that gives me unforgettable emotions - its like shitting in public, very enjoyable. Also it can be exploited by my friends with big weapons. If anyone feints it only helps me.

You should all try this - it feels very much like driving a sport car in moderate traffic. But dont use vanguards because you need dodge to cause my teamkilling and mayhem.</cuz>

• I love the C button… its so bad.

• nice thread OP.

I play chivalry for one simple reason: my skill at the mod it is based on got me a blowjob

Given that is is proportionately more serious, and I’m just as good, factoring in inflation, I think it might lead to an orgy with some big busted wenches.

• @dimon:

Ive been reading what other people say about how they dont like the fighting system of chivalry, feinting, how they wanna quit the game and such and i can understand all of them. My opinion considering chivalry on the whole is different though and i want to share it, maybe someone will even care lol.

When i first tried this game i was amazed by the power behind the C button. I called all my friends and started screaming in the phone, then i told them where i got this brilliant idea. Theres no such brilliant thing in any other game as the voice system in chivalry. All these things archers say - they make me laugh more than anything. Combined with the idiotic faces maas and archers have and some wierd bugs possible only in a game made by enthusiasts who dont have multimillion dollar wallets - all this creates really wide possibilities for roleplaying a retarded criminal king, which i cant get anywhere else.

I also know ppl who do it too, like Warboss who as archer comes too me and says smth like - you are really skilled but now i have to kill you and tries to load his little bow, or stormchaser who just looks at you for half an hour and sometimes says no, thats rly freaking out. Or Sponge bob who only looks at me for a sec in duel servers and then goes aways - its like saying that i suck too much and i go raging and break some furniture in my room.

All this is rly unique thank you developer dudes.

Sry for english i dont know wtf this is.

@JCash:

nice thread OP.

I play chivalry for one simple reason: my skill at the mod it is based on got me a blowjob

Given that is is proportionately more serious, and I’m just as good, factoring in inflation, I think it might lead to an orgy with some big busted wenches.

• @JCash:

nice thread OP.

• Someone needs to make a chivalry thread simulator.

• FFS i played for 2600 hours and havent got a blow job, Fix the damn balance TORN BANNER !

• This game makes my brain squirt so much dopamine.

• @Afobik:

This game makes my brain squirt so much dopamine.