Muting in Last Team Standing

• Muting players during LTS only mutes them until the next round. So you basically have to mute a player every new round.
    Can get quite annoying if you have someone who abuses the talk option.

I guess it’s because every round of LTS is treated as a new game.

• Yeah, it is annoying, but unfortunately that’s how it is. It’s like you have to login to admin after every map change.

Glad to know it’s working now though.

• @Kimiko:

Yeah, it is annoying, but unfortunately that’s how it is. It’s like you have to login to admin after every map change.

Glad to know it’s working now though.

Sorry I don’t understand, what is working now?

• I meant glad to know that the voice muting option is working as I don’t believe it was working previously. You’ll still have to do it at each map change.

• Ah okay.

About the muting, I know that you have to mute someone again after a map change. What I meant is, that after every round of LTS during the same map, you have to mute a player again. Sorry, I should’ve been a little clearer in my first post.

• @sorry_lad:

Ah okay.

About the muting, I know that you have to mute someone again after a map change. What I meant is, that after every round of LTS during the same map, you have to mute a player again. Sorry, I should’ve been a little clearer in my first post.

Oh, after each round? That’s odd. So this only happens on LTS?

• @Kimiko:

@sorry_lad:

Ah okay.

Oh, after each round? That’s odd. So this only happens on LTS?

Yes, it only happens in LTS as far as I can tell. As I said before, it could be due to the game treating every round of LTS as a new game (like after a map change).

• Yep. I’ll look into it, thanks.