Please hotfix..

• Please sort out the ghost swing shenanigans related to getting hit during your combo.

It’s really hard to play the game at a competitive level in its current state. Nearly every duel I get into has at least one gamebreaking glitch.

If you hit someone during a combo, they will show that they are comboing, even if they’re not.

Parry counter attacks can sometimes not be combo’d off of.

Sometimes (probably weapon speed and latency dependent) if you do an attack, stop, and then do an attack again, it appears as though you are comboing without rest (leading to showing the reversed animation, as well as allowing you to get hit after their animation ends.)

Backwards sprinting. That’s messed up.

• I support this post

• while the ‘combo animation after being hit’ is confusing, and DEFINITELY needs to be hotfixed. It’s easy to train yourself to ignore the animation.

• @NoVaLombardia:

while the ‘combo animation after being hit’ is confusing, and DEFINITELY needs to be hotfixed. It’s easy to train yourself to ignore the animation.

This would be “fine” if it were the only problem, but because of the other glitches, and the desync’d animations caused from them, combat is often unreliable.

Not to mention, sometimes they are actually comboing when they shouldn’t be, and if they feint during the fake animation, you sometimes get what I refer to as the strobe attack, where the dude swings at you 3 times with grunts for all of them (naturally, only one is real) very quickly.

• Although I can’t speak from the positions anywhere near any competitiveness, I support this post too.