Health regeneration not starting/old ballista damage bug

• 1. Health regeneration used to be bugged before this patch where you ran and stopped and suddenly your health reset. This is fixed.

Now I have played today and 4 times already had the situation that health regeneration simply does not start. I have spent 30+ ingame seconds holding still, crouched, with 3 hitpoints, with nothing happening. Screen stays red, heartbeat stays, nothing regenerates.
    I get hit once, I die.
    One other time it restarted regenerating after 10+ seconds and hammering sprint several times in the hopes that maybe that fixes it. No idea if that is related or not, I’m just overall annoyed at that bug. It took far, far past the usual timer.

2. Ancient bug: You shoot a ballista or catapult and get damaged in any way, you can’t fight until you hammer 1-4 randomly and get your weapon to switch somehow and that somehow fixes it.

Of course you don’t notice this until the first time you try to fight, at which point you get slaughtered. This has been around for months and playing today with the new final 1.5 patch I had it yet again.

• @SomeDudeOnAForum:

Now I have played today and 4 times already had the situation that health regeneration simply does not start. I have spent 30+ ingame seconds holding still, crouched, with 3 hitpoints, with nothing happening. Screen stays red, heartbeat stays, nothing regenerates.
    I get hit once, I die.

I can confirm this is indeed occurring, as I witness this myself today too. I have it down in my notes to add to the dev tracker.

• Good news is the start-healing-instantly bug is still working. ;)
    Just start an attack and feint it.

• @Kimiko:

I can confirm this is indeed occurring, as I witness this myself today too. I have it down in my notes to add to the dev tracker.

Thanks! :)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.