Warning to the developers

• I realize the developers have some experience with prediction of movements, dealing with multiple opponents. But they will have to be on their guard at all times in Toronto.

Some of the subways are not manned so they have the tall revolving doors. So this afternoon I put my token in and was walking to it when I spotted an old lady waving at me from the other side. I think ok quick dodge to the left and proceeded through.

At her age she was obviously using an exploit and shoved her wheeled bag on the other side attempting to come through at the same time (it was not an exit lady).

Since I was in first person I did not see some sneaky student slip into the same turnstyle as mine (no there is really not room). Her bag got stuck the freakin student is squished behind me trying to press me forward.

I thought how embarrasing, where is my halberd to strike em both down.

I’m like chill dude as I’m trying to reach around to move her bag, she is hopelessly trying to follow it in another door section. He pushing against my back (I’m thinking loverboy bet you wish you were here).

Finally I force my way through and quickly escape onto the platform.

Lady, did you not see the sign. Hope you lost your bag.

[image:kzkhyys7]http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/02/45/85/680-02458508w.jpg[/image:kzkhyys7]

• Lol greg… That was pretty good :P

But your image isn’t working. DENIED.

• It sounds like you’re getting mugged or something… So dramatic.

• Oh sorry about that Greg, I was the student.
    I was in a bit of a hurry trying to rush the flag back to our side :oops:

• @King:

Oh sorry about that Greg, I was the student.
    I was in a bit of a hurry trying to rush the flag back to our side :oops:

You are a female?