Flinch, Daze, Stun?

• Can someone point me to where I can read about status effects such as flinch, daze, and stun? When they occur and what their exact effects are? (Or alternately explain here of course)

• Flinch: When you are hit during wind up.
    effect cancel’s attack and interupts combos

Stun: When you are kicked or shield bashed while blocking with a shield.
    effect: can’t block or attak

Stun2: When you block or parry with no stamina
    Effect:see stun

Never heard the term daze used in game.

• There is also the new mechanic:

Combo Flinch: When you hit someone during their combo it stop the next windup in the combo. Beware the Ghost swing bug that occurs at this point.

This makes hit trading for knights weaker, since you can trade a hit, but can’t continue your combo.

This also makes vanguard leap stronger, if they hit anyone during their leap it stops their combo. Giving them time to recover from their leap and engage. Usually the person hit would just combo into a 2nd attack on the vanguard and generally kill them.

• @Sapreaver:

Flinch: When you are hit during wind up.
    effect cancel’s attack and interupts combos

Stun: When you are kicked or shield bashed while blocking with a shield.
    effect: can’t block or attak

Stun2: When you block or parry with no stamina
    Effect:see stun

Never heard the term daze used in game.

I believe daze is essentially what you’re calling stun. The durations of stun and stun2 are also slightly different if memory serves, something like 1.2 vs 1.4 seconds.

• Flinch: When you are hit by a projectile/weapon, you cannot attack or parry for .2 seconds, but can move, unlike the last 2.

Daze: 1.1 second stun where you cannot attack or parry. Happens when someone kicks you with shield down/no shield.

Special Daze: 1.2 second stun where you cannot attack or parry. Only happens when you are holding your shield up and get kicked.

Parry Stun: .4 second stun where you cannot attack, but can parry when parried by another player.