So where are all the good servers?

• Hey there,

after weeks and weeks of suffering server shortage, I just need to know: where have all the larger servers in Europe gone?

When the game was launched, there were quite a couple of 36 / 38 / 40 / 42 and even some odd 50 player servers. These days, you can only find 32 player servers in Europe (except one 64 player server in France that only plays FFA - which gets boring after a while).

I find that 32 players is too few for this game, the maps feel quite empty with that small number - and the only people playing this game in Europe seem to be the French.

So, what’s wrong? Is the dedicated server for Chivalry really such a resource hog, or do Europeans simply prefer tiny battlefields?

Anyways. People in Europe, I beg of you: open up a decent public 40-50 player server so Chivalry can finally be fun again :(

• @Soziopath:

Anyways. People in Europe, I beg of you: open up a decent public 40-50 player server so Chivalry can finally be fun again :(

Are you crazy? I never play on anything more than 24. It’s just too much of a moshpit otherwise. But then again, I only play team objective…

• @bagetti:

@Soziopath:

Are you crazy? I never play on anything more than 24. It’s just too much of a moshpit otherwise. But then again, I only play team objective…

32 is good if its not lagging as hell.
    And I’m not talking about fps.

• Yeah I tend to find for the majority of Team Objective, 24 players max is enough or it gets too clustered at the chokepoint areas.

• @bagetti:

As a matter of fact I am. I really like it when it’s a bit more crowded - storming the enemy fortress with an army of 12 isn’t that impressive. I want chaos and mayhem, not tactics. ;)

• Global Moderator

Giant clusterfucks are pretty cool by usually the servers commit suicide trying to ru. 64 players.

64 player arena FFA with the body slider on 300. That was intense and after a whiken FPS rips to ten everyone has a long over 100 and people are wading through bodies liked waste dead with someone rest glorying when people dies in amount all the other bodies. Ocassionalt there’s and explosion of bodies.

And the TO maps aren’t that good with 64 players. It makes it easier for the defenders.

The best clusterfucks I’ve ever been on was on COD4 with 50 player FFA on shipment. You would spawn and dies about 3 times no kills overly lifespan of 1 second. Then sure to get a ten kills streak. Everytime a helicopter left he map would turn silent as everybody tries to get their helicopter up in he sky before everyone else. There were also constant airstrikes. And at the start of each round 1/4 of be people would by in a negative score as there are more players than spawn points and people end up spawning on top of each other then They fall down and die.

It can be fun but it has to still be enjoyable for everyone.