[POLL] Vanguard Weaponry

• I did start a similar vote for ranged weapons (Archer) here:
    http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=13064

Here I want to ask the same for the Vanguards main weapons. The subject of the poll is overall efficiency not the best niche performance (as there are too many niches).

Everyone got 3 votes and the poll will be active for 28 days.

• I like all three polearms and they’re the main reason I bother playing vanguard. Knight offers more in most ways, but all his weapons are short and weak compared to the bardiche.

• I’m more of a fan of the swords. I do like to use the Zweihander most but I’ll most likely switch to the Claymore when I’m finding the slow speed is losing me the edge.

I don’t seem to get on with the other categories for some reason.

• You can’t really answer this. They’re all really effective if used correctly. Equally as deadly.

• @bagetti:

You can’t really answer this. They’re all really effective if used correctly. Equally as deadly.

Fork and polehammer disagree with you ;)

• For me, the speed and reach of the billhook puts it in a very good spot for effectiveness, not to mention the very sneaky alternate overhead.
    Although, getting kills with all of them isn’t much of a struggle.

• Greatsword gets my vote. The most versatile weapon of the lot, in my opinion.

• Twohanded swords and the Bardice got the most votes for now with the Greatsword claiming the most. Probably because the Greatsword and the Claymore are a good mix of damage reach and speed (the latter more specialized towards speed) while Bardiche and Zweihänder just got enough damage to crush anything combined with their good reach despite lacking in speed.

• @Torrenz:

but all his weapons are short and weak compared to the bardiche.

Yeah, they don’t get instant lookdown overheads…