Server browers still bugged?

• I never had the big server browser issues…. since this patch, Everything is broken for me now. I can’t see official servers / servers show up multiple times / every server I see is empty.

Any solution?

• @restinpieces:

I never had the big server browser issues…. since this patch, Everything is broken for me now. I can’t see official servers / servers show up multiple times / every server I see is empty.

Any solution?

Are you still opted into the beta? That seems to be the main reason why people have been having that issue. Otherwise, other than the filters, the browser seems to be working good.

• Server browsers are now working fine for me.

I had to fiddle about a lot with the beta opt in for some reason. I was opted out when the patch hit, then I had to opt in, and then back out to get the patch to download. Also restarted steam a couple times.

• @Kimiko:

@restinpieces:

I never had the big server browser issues…. since this patch, Everything is broken for me now. I can’t see official servers / servers show up multiple times / every server I see is empty.

Any solution?

Are you still opted into the beta? That seems to be the main reason why people have been having that issue. Otherwise, other than the filters, the browser seems to be working good.

thx that was the problem

• @restinpieces:

thx that was the problem

whew Glad that’s all it was!

• @Kimiko:

@restinpieces:

thx that was the problem

whew Glad that’s all it was!

Feel like you dodged a bullet there, Kimi?

• @Goatamon:

Feel like you dodged a bullet there, Kimi?

Lol nah. Just didn’t want it to be a bigger issue than it was.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.