Problems after patch

• I am experiencing huge lagspikes compared to before the patch and I have a ping of around 60 on the servers I’ve tried. I just recently got disconnected from a server but from what I can tell the server is still up and running with about 80 ping and 20 something players. It also seems like I cant connect to any servers now. Nothing happens when I press connect. The connect button lights up red but that’s it.

Edit: Tried a computer restart but I still cant connect to any servers thru the in-game browser.

Edit2: I eventually got into an almost empty LTS-server. It’s still laggy. Getting spikes almost every minute. My ping is fine and I am not running any software in the background hogging up bandwidth.

Edit3: Me and 5 other guys were playing on the server. The spikes were insane. There was one guy with 150-200 ping on the server. We asked him if he would mind leaving and he did. After he left the game the performance was good. Not a single spike. Is rubberbanding flipping out?

Edit4: Okay. It’s unplayable right now. As soon as there’s about 8 players the lagging is constant. You and your opponent gets teleported and sometimes you’re dead after the lagspike. Everybody on the servers were complaining about the same thing so it’s not just me. Going to wait for some sort of fix.

• Having lag spikes my self also but lets wait for the client patch to see.

• @georgatos7:

Having lag spikes my self also but lets wait for the client patch to see.

My steam updated the game before I started playing.

• @reemr:

@georgatos7:

Having lag spikes my self also but lets wait for the client patch to see.

My steam updated the game before I started playing.

Indeed, sorry my bad.

• Developer

Lag appears to be significantly worse in the Throneroom area and the Arena. Is this the case for you as well?

• Anywhere near the castle on Stoneshill with a lot of players lags a server out hard, not just the inside.

• @Tibberius:

Lag appears to be significantly worse in the Throneroom area and the Arena. Is this the case for you as well?

Yes, I think those are the worst ones. But I also lag on the battlefield map, not as much though.