Dodge bug, stonehill village obj bug

• Happened a lot to me recently, I dodge then I see my character move away from an enemy then suddently it teleport me back to where I was before the dodge, then I usually get hit since it’s pretty much instant…

In stonehill village saw the cart come to the door then without destroying the door we won the objective but the door wouldnt let us in

If best player in stonehill is chosen to be king but stays on ballista, he won’t spawn as king yet but time still run down, he will if he dies and his character will get the KING hud no matter what class he plays before he dies!

• I think the door bug occurs when u drop oil when the cart touches the door because that’s what happened

• @Mgqc:

I think the door bug occurs when u drop oil when the cart touches the door because that’s what happened

This makes sense. Worth checking out.

• @Mgqc:

If best player in stonehill is chosen to be king but stays on ballista, he won’t spawn as king yet but time still run down, he will if he dies and his character will get the KING hud no matter what class he plays before he dies!

This I can confirm. I was selected to be King while on the ballista and it didn’t take me. So I ran around the first part of the map as a MaA playing catch me if you can with the entire mason team. When they finally killed me I just respawned as King.

• Dodge rubberbanding and general smoothness is something that we’re hoping to include in an upcoming hotfix - because it’s a pretty complicated issue we didn’t originally include it in 1.5 for fear of introducing some unforeseen dodge exploit, but after testing it in the beta and revising it further all the kinks seem to be worked out now.

The king not respawning if he’s on a siege weapon is a known issue that will be taken care of in the next patch. The other stoneshill objective bug is a very rare issue which so far nobody has been able to reproduce, so we’re still looking into what’s causing it.

@Mgqc:

I think the door bug occurs when u drop oil when the cart touches the door because that’s what happened

I’ll definitely test this theory.

• @SlyGoat:

Dodge rubberbanding and general smoothness is something that we’re hoping to include in an upcoming hotfix - because it’s a pretty complicated issue we didn’t originally include it in 1.5 for fear of introducing some unforeseen dodge exploit, but after testing it in the beta and revising it further all the kinks seem to be worked out now.

The king not respawning if he’s on a siege weapon is a known issue that will be taken care of in the next patch. The other stoneshill objective bug is a very rare issue which so far nobody has been able to reproduce, so we’re still looking into what’s causing it.

@Mgqc:

I’ll definitely test this theory.

You might also try having someone stand in front of the cart as it pushes into position, forcing the person to get mesh pinched between the door and the cart. Last time it happened someone was pinched between the door and the cart and it just disappeared. Correlation though. Doubt this caused it.

• gotta say, the cart disapeared too! leaving the door half broken but still there while obj wasn’t complete, fortunatly the king came outside to die with honor :P

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.