Assist points!

• I have two ideas that will improve Chivalry gameplay:

• If you damage a foe, and your friend finish him of you’ll get assist points.

• If you team damage your friend and he dies by a foes hand, you get minus assist. If you kill your teammate by yourself, you’ll get even more minus points.

This is my generally ideas, they can be discussed and tweaked so they better suit the game.

• The first thing already exists within the game. The 2nd one does not, but wouldn’t be unreasonable at all.

• Killing a teammate gives you -10 points currently.

• I really don’t see how this will improve the gameplay of Chivalry. For some reason, I don’t care at all what’s on the scoreboard in this game. Maybe that’s just me though.

• @bagetti:

I really don’t see how this will improve the gameplay of Chivalry. For some reason, I don’t care at all what’s on the scoreboard in this game. Maybe that’s just me though.

Do you care if your friend stab you in the back? My idea would make that much less frequent, many others care about scores, not all but many.

• @JonasVswe:

• If you team damage your friend and he dies by a foes hand, you get minus assist.

This is actually a very good idea. +1 :)

• @JonasVswe:

@bagetti:

I really don’t see how this will improve the gameplay of Chivalry. For some reason, I don’t care at all what’s on the scoreboard in this game. Maybe that’s just me though.

Do you care if your friend stab you in the back? My idea would make that much less frequent, many others care about scores, not all but many.

I seriously doubt that a change to the scoreboard will change that. But hey, I could be wrong.

• In my opinion, I think its a great idea!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.