[Dev Action Needed] - OMG Multi Lag

• i finally join a server … i finally have a server list
    but in game, that was unplayable , cause of lag

retried some servers, and was the same

• Been the same for myself also.

• Please be aware that the developers are aware of server performance issues and have been taking steps to resolve the issue. They have already made progress in this with the first official beta patch.

Regardless this thread will be monitored to ensure that performance related updates are effectively working for you.

• I’m finding lag still unbearable after patch, especially on servers where ping <100.

• Developer

Massive networking updates to come this Wednesday, should see notable improvements across the board.

• @Tibberius:

Massive networking updates to come this Wednesday, should see notable improvements across the board.

Problem : Lag Spikes

After the latest patch i’m getting some random 1-2 sec lag spikes which make my char warp ahead towards my moving direction for a 10-15 meter distance. If i was engaged in combat i get all the hits together.
    They don’t happen two often (once every few rounds) but the thing is i don’t remember many pre-patch occasions of that happening and i’m the only one using my internet connection.
    My ping is usually 100-130.