Noobing it Out!

• I just recently bought Chivarly and so far I’m having a hard time playing this game, though I’m enjoying it immensely.

[youtubehd:3v8z97s0]_60gQGDnUW0[/youtubehd:3v8z97s0]

• Welcome, and glad that you’re loving the experience so far. I promise you it gets even more fun and rewarding when you get used to the speed and controls!
    I was just as bad, if not even worse, for the first week or two. I cried over how useless I was even despite how fun the game is, UNTIL I found out that you can go into third person!
    Give it a try! P or L will switch your camera in and out of 1st pers, and give you way better visibility of everything going on around you.

Report back with your progress!

• @buddhatron:

Welcome, and glad that you’re loving the experience so far. I promise you it gets even more fun and rewarding when you get used to the speed and controls!
    I was just as bad, if not even worse, for the first week or two. I cried over how useless I was even despite how fun the game is, UNTIL I found out that you can go into third person!
    Give it a try! P or L will switch your camera in and out of 1st pers, and give you way better visibility of everything going on around you.

Report back with your progress!

Hey!
    You’re right, it does get better. I’m still inexperienced but I’m having more fun each new match.
    So far third person view seems nice, it does help quite a bit although I keep forgetting to turn it on when I play.
    Thanks for the tip!

• What is the purpose of pain if not to learn from it?
    What is a lesson worth if it is not shared?

;D