Turning speed sometimes uncapped while swinging

• My character appears to have taken performance enhancing drugs

v0bxP93QCUQ

• Oh the amount of times this crap screwed me up in a battle, ugh!

• Really annoying. Not that the change of your normal mouse speed to your slowed down “swingspeed” is not annoying enough :/

• So that’s what was wrong last night.
    They were all pulling an exploit but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

• The fix for this just missed the patch.

• @The:

So that’s what was wrong last night.

What? This is an extremely annoying bug. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone be able to exploit it for an advantage.

• This happens randomly afik, quite rare also. Also this effects not only attacks but blocks as well.

• @NabsterHax:

@The:

What? This is an extremely annoying bug. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone be able to exploit it for an advantage.

Yes more of a frustration than an exploit.
    Uncapping your parry/block speed on the other hand is easy to do and can be useful with a shield.
    PS: this bug is known since before CU1. :)

• for blocks it happens when you tap parry twice. something to do with queueing the parries.

Whats with teh queueing system in this game lol

• @NabsterHax:

@The:

Only 1 or 2 times did I benefit from this. Yesterday I was in a TO and I parried a swing with a counter overhead, I did a 720 and hit the 3 people surrounding me, killing 2. The other countless times its always a bad thing.

• @NabsterHax:

@The:

Maybe you didn’t, but I did.
    It’s efficient to throw a big randomness factor against someone who’s been kicking your butt all along even when you were 3 vs him.

• This often happens following a parry into counter-attack.

• @Cowbie:

This often happens following a parry into counter-attack.

It will for me often be the 2nd attack off a parry counter that I combo, and i’ve been able to get some pretty silly kills the last few days off of them. The uncapped combo’d hit often shows up invisible to the opponent, and even when they block I’ve noticed the spin can put the tracers into their sides easily.

• This still seems to occur in the current patch

• Push, it’s still occuring.