New Chivalry Game: brought to you by |?i??|

• Well in the tradition of AOC with |?i??| creating other games to play, we came up with Smear the Queer for Chivalry.

Here are the rules and settings:
    Everyone plays Maul, no projectiles, except one person who is an archer.
    Server Maps are all FFA
    Server speed setting =200%
    He who kills the archer becomes the archer.
    Let the Fun begin!

AOC games we created:
    Ghost Busters; one person was no clipped, one who killed the Ghost, became the ghost
    Hide and seek; low grav, map= the shore, everyone hid except the person who was “it”.
    once the person who was “it” found and killed you they also became “it” till there was only one, the winner.
    Juggernaut: One player was given 1000 health and 1000 armor against everyone else, he who killed the juggernaut became the juggernaut.

• Could probably have come up with something a little less gay fearing than ‘Smear the Queer’, but i dont like to call people out for being ignorant too much.

• @Triumphant:

Could probably have come up with something a little less gay fearing than ‘Smear the Queer’, but i dont like to call people out for being ignorant too much.

Yeah I knew the politically correct would rear it’s ugly head. Congrats you win! Besides who is afraid of gay people? Not I, and Smear the Politically Correct Asshat just doesn’t have the same ring too it.

• What a showcase of innovation we have here today. A breathtaking exhibition of wit, manifested in the form of some truly imaginative titles for these top rate game modes, provided by our nation’s great youth.

• You’re welcome. Now quit your bitching and come play it. It is a blast…

• What the hell is a Kila

• relax mate - im not taking the piss out of anything more than your teenage choice of game title :P. It’ll be ‘put the gaylord to the sword’ next, fuck me - its like im back in school.

Anyhoo, where would I play such a game mode? I am tempted - many knights furiously chasing a shrieking archer with mauls sounds like my cup of tea.

• @Matti:

What the hell is a Kila

|?i??| = Killers In Lethal Alliance One of the oldest and original clans in the game circa 2005
    check here for more info:http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3759

@Triumphant:

relax mate - im not taking the piss out of anything more than your teenage choice of game title :P. It’ll be ‘put the gaylord to the sword’ next, fuck me - its like im back in school.

Anyhoo, where would I play such a game mode? I am tempted - many knights furiously chasing a shrieking archer with mauls sounds like my cup of tea.

We have been playing it all day on the |?i??| Thunderdome server. It is freaking hilarious, when a good running archer is ducking and weaving and sprinting all over the map. It is really all about the chase and getting the knights to TK themselves. But after a few hours we are currently taking a break. But come in and play sometime and we will set it up.

• Sounds like a great game mode.

Pity the name is a complete disgrace; seriously, grow up.

• @Dr:

Sounds like a great game mode.

Pity the name is a complete disgrace; seriously, grow up.

‘Smear the Queer’ is a very old game, you know, these guys didn’t just suddenly come up with it.

• I agree, smear the queer is horrible derogative term that drags us back to the bad old days. Bag-the-fag, now that shit would be funny!

• yes. and watch as the knights are feinting a bow-wielding archer and lookdown overheading and ‘magically’ catching up to the archer. Sounds like an average clan server - exploit infested elitists…with a twist!

• I am telling you guys it is a blast to play this at 200% speed and see mauls flying about while the archer runs circles around them. We played this for almost 2 hours straight laughing our asses off (no gay pun intended) dropping to regular speed was like, GOD this game is slow…

• This sounds great! Pity i missed it :( You guys would have never caught me…

Sure it could have been called something better suited to others (like swat the fly?) but here we are playing a game where we decapitate worthless peasants and throw taunts about constantly whilst showering in blood and limbs… let us just focus on smashing that archer!

:berz: :archb: :arm:

• Decapitate the butt-pirate?

• You could call it… smash the archer.

• @Retsnom:

Smear the Queer

@Triumphant:

‘put the gaylord to the sword’

@Ready:

Bag-the-fag

@Goatamon:

Decapitate the butt-pirate?

Hahaha! I know it’s “politically incorrect”, immature and whatnot, but you guys are cracking me up x) Put the gaylord to the “sword” FTW!