Who will sell me the Kickstarter Helmet?

• Kimiko; I am sorry for my departure from forum etiquette but why did you lock that thread? It’s clearly an obsession for Nick to get his hands on a Kickstarter helmet which is one hell of a testament to the game.

I for one would be fascinated to know just how much Nick would be willing to pay for a Kickstarter helmet, it would give me an insight into what this game means to people.

Of course as Kimiko says “this is not going to happen” but go on Nick; assuming you don’t mind discussing it in public, how much would you pay? Imagine it in all its black spikey glory, you can almost touch it, what’s it worth?

Ok Kimiko; I’m ready for my knuckle rapping now.

Ooops, it might make more sense if you read the op viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4697

• We don’t permit trading keys on the forums, you can PM him if you really want to know :) Thankee

• As you obviously know the forum rules, do not then immediately flout them please, we don’t take kindly to that round these parts. :P

Kimi locked the thread likely because we can’t support buying / selling things on here, things can get muddy if someone then had a dispute, where the forum could be blamed for it etc.

For anything like this, take it to PM or elsewhere please. THIS ALSO INCLUDES QUERYING WHY THREADS WERE LOCKED, RATHER THAN JUST RE-OPENING THEM, RAARRARARA.

Edit: Pfft Mike. :P

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.