Holy water sprinkler is useless

• ok this will be short . can you guys please turn back the holy water back to its former “glory” …

it use to be very fast ( specialy with counter-attacks ) but didnt deal alot of dmgs … now it feels slower than the broadsword and makes less dmgs then most of the other weapons … there is no real reason to use it anymore

the holy water use to be a good weapon if you knew how to handle it …

please ! the HWS seriously needs a buff … just turn it back the way it was ! or upgrade the counter att speed …

• lol? Holy Water is overpowered, you must be high.

Kwazi is the most annoying HWS user.

• @NoVaLombardia:

lol? Holy Water is overpowered, you must be high.

He is right. HWS is very good. 3shotting Vgs with its stab at fist speed. So what do you want the buff to be? 2shot Vgs and 3shot Knights at fist speed? Or how about being faster than fists?

Combine it with a shield for some extra lulz

• @Falc:

He is right. HWS is very good. 3shotting Vgs with its stab at fist speed. So what do you want the buff to be? 2shot Vgs and 3shot Knights at fist speed? Or how about being faster than fists?

Combine it with a shield for some extra lulz

Funny you should mention shields, HWS actually stabs faster than fists when equipped with a shield. And that just increases its lulz value because no one expects it, ever. You can even wait for your opponent to start his attack (great against slow weapons) then stab, and it will STILL break his wind-up.

• It’s hard to use though, since the reach is so short.

• @bagetti:

It’s hard to use though, since the reach is so short.

Welcome to short range weapons. Do the stab and the reach isnt so short.

• This link may contain hints about how to play the HWS efficiently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AXaBundB2A

• troll

• @bagetti:

It’s hard to use though, since the reach is so short.

Try getting familiar with secondaries. It will benefit you heaps (trust me!). :)

• How to get guaranteed kills with the Sprinkler- A two step guide.

Step one: Do a stab attack when you riposte a parry.

Step two: Repeat until dead.

Sprinkler riposte stabs literally strike faster than the game allows you to parry. It is completely unstoppable and as far as I know this is tested and proven. There was a group of clan guys on a duel server earlier who were testing this and it didn’t take them long to come to the conclusion.

• @Goden:

How to get guaranteed kills with the Sprinkler- A two step guide.

Step one: Do a stab attack when you riposte a parry.

Step two: Repeat until dead.

Sprinkler riposte stabs literally strike faster than the game allows you to parry. It is completely unstoppable and as far as I know this is tested and proven. There was a group of clan guys on a duel server earlier who were testing this and it didn’t take them long to come to the conclusion.

Video or it didn’t happen.

• This is my experience.

And if you have a slow weapon or a weapon that does less damage you will invariably lose the fight because the HWS can flinch the slow weapon and the weapons that do less damage then the HWS will lose in a hit trade fight. Knowing this people that use the HWS will try to facehug and even the best foot work has little chance of saving you.

• maybe you could use it for blessing things.

• Holy water sprinkler is useless you say?
    Not the way I use it!

It’s capable of two shotting archers, man at arms, and vanguards, and 3 shotting knights if used correctly.

Plus, I love giving blessings to the enemy on the battlefield.

• HWS is probably one of the most OP weapons right now in the right hands… i am not good with it personally, but if you can poke repeatedly… it’s pretty damn effective.