Looking for Additional game commands for simple Modification

• There are several mini games that we used to play in AOC that required server admin access to certain commands, on the fly, that could do the following:
    Give more armor
    Give more health
    Give drunk effects
    Kill a player or explode a player

One of the games we used to play was Juggernaut, where one player was given 1000 health and 1000 armor and the one who killed the Juggernaut became the Juggernaut.

The other commands, if possible, would be for admin punishments to remove health or armor.
    Just looking for more ways to have fun with our server.

• NO one is a UDK or chiv guru that knows the console commands? I know “GIVE” is one but I haven’t been able to get it to work correctly.

• No one comes to this section of the forums. This thread has 32 veiws and half of them would be views from the same people.

• Hi there,

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/ConsoleCommands.html
    http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/CommandL … ments.html

Also to add, that one could extract the game source code to look up for more Chiv-specific commands. They can be recognized there by its definition pattern: “exec COMMANDNAME”

Read my guide for a how-to on this matter, if you like so: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10468

Kind Regards

• Yeah I have tried many of the commands in the UDK command list but few if any work via console online. I have even tried to unlock the cheat commands but got nothing. Maybe my syntax was incorrect or something. It just seems that Chiv and the UDK engine is just not as simple to use as the HL2 engine is.

• Developer

There’s a few exec functions that only work as admin. There’s a lot of exec functions we inherit from the base UDK/UT script code that we’ve disabled entirely. Unfortunately, right now I can’t recall any that do the things you want.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

There’s a few exec functions that only work as admin. There’s a lot of exec functions we inherit from the base UDK/UT script code that we’ve disabled entirely. Unfortunately, right now I can’t recall any that do the things you want.

That is the idea is to only do it as an admin on our servers. Many of the things I have found do not work. Give, spawn, don’t work at all. Is there a way to enable these commands, server side?

• Hey CrustaceanSoup, any ideas other than scripting?

• I was looking for another mod idea and it seems I’ve found one. How would you fellers like a serverside mod that gave your admins le special powers!? You want this?! Yeah?!?! Do ya?!

Make a list of the exact things you want and I’ll tell you which one’s are doable (most should be).

The list you have in the OP is good except for the drunk affect which requires elaboration. In CSS this effect would just set your screen’s roll to some random value which I don’t believe is possible without a clientside mod seeing how there are no inplace functions to control the player’s view from the server. I could make it throw your aim vector off by random amounts at random intervals.

• I want a banlist that isn’t part of my config files, and commands for these things:
    ban (duration) [reason]
    permaban
    set gravity
    set next map
    end/skip current map
    extend time limit
    slap [damage] (like the Sourcemod slap)

• @dudeface:

I want a banlist that isn’t part of my config files- what do you MEAN bro? You trippin??
    ban (duration) [reason]
    permaban - this isn’t implemented already?
    set gravity
    set next map
    end/skip current map - already implemented via aoc_endgame
    extend time limit
    slap [damage] (like the Sourcemod slap)

Green light, green light!