Pick up other (same class) loadouts

• If we kill someone… say we’re a knight… and we kill another knight. Maybe EVENTUALLY there could be an option to pick up their loadout? Grab their shield, etc?

• Would it only work on the same class?

• @Riuuii:

Would it only work on the same class?

Doesn’t it say that in the title?

• @Matti:

@Riuuii:

lol

• Sounds good :)

I would like an option you can turn on, to automatically keep the items on death. Would make weapon-chosing pretty dynamic. The less GUI you need the better, I tend to say :)

Btw. it would be cool if the chosen items would be safed when you reenter the loadout-menu (or even on quitting the game, since I have my standard-loadouts for certain classes). So if you picked a different loadout than the standard one, it’s still chosen when entering the loadout menu.

• Would be a pretty nice way for new players to test the “better” weapons like brandistock, which most of the new people tend to ignore

• Can’t say why not.

• this would have to be something ‘down the road’ but i think it would be pretty cool. As far as ui… i think something could be added like whenver you die an optional screen to switch loadouts automatically comes up so you don’t forget if you wanted to switch… and if you do nothing, it just goes away and you keep the normal loadout… but by golly i could see the problems that could cause. AGAIN… this is not NOW stuff, this would be a suggestion for ‘DOWN THE ROAD’ type stuff lol one all the current issues get taken care of, exprimental perhaps. But hey, new hotfix is out so lets all try that shit out and post videos of any new bugs found. I think torn banner is trolling us yo… .they are adding these bugs for pure hilarity. They know what they are doing but they are fucking with our minds!

• @Matti:

@Riuuii:

I was meaning if you’re a knight and you can take a MAA’s primary as your secondary.

• Maybe you should be able to take every weapon, but with major drawbacks, for example if you are MaA you won’t be able to dodge and weapons which you shouldn’t be able to use should be somewhat slower than they are in the hands of the class they should be used of. Ok, maybe a secondary shouldn’t slow you down or swing/stab/oh slower, but the primaries. And if you pick up any ranged, you should have decreased aim, even if you crouch, because a vanguard is probably not too trained in using bows.

• @Alucard:

Maybe you should be able to take every weapon, but with major drawbacks, for example if you are MaA you won’t be able to dodge and weapons which you shouldn’t be able to use should be somewhat slower than they are in the hands of the class they should be used of. Ok, maybe a secondary shouldn’t slow you down or swing/stab/oh slower, but the primaries. And if you pick up any ranged, you should have decreased aim, even if you crouch, because a vanguard is probably not too trained in using bows.

Why so complicated? Just let us not pick up other’s classes stuff. Else it’ll be extremely hard to implement. The MAA (For example) is not made to hold a zweihänder. Apart of the fact, that it’d look ridiculous, TBS would have to code all the not fitting stuff.

• yeah i don’t really want to mix weapons around, this would also cause balance issues. Like if a knight could pick up a spear or a brandistock… you have to think about things like that as well. If you gave me a spear with a knight class… wooo boy! that would be fucking hell on wheels let me tell you!

Just being able to pick up your same class weapons would be cool enough for me. And having the UI upon death for loadout switch… but return to your current setup if you do nothing.