Text to speech in game chat

• It would be awesome if there was text to speech function in game, where serves could enable the function to talk. It would expand the communication team to team haha

• @extendedcarbon:

It would expand the communication team to team haha

• And all sound like robots.

What was that game that had it. Moon base alpha I think.

• What…

• Lol I’m sorry, but that won’t be happening.

• I can’t WAIT to type profanity and have Stephen Hawking read it to me!

• John Madden John Madden
    Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ^ That is all you would hear in this game. :/

You do know that you can just talk over a microphone if you desire to speak right? I paid $9 for my headset with microphone so money shouldn’t be an issue.

Final Note : Get a voice changing program if you really absolutely must speak like Stephen Hawking.

• @Oy:

John Madden John Madden
    Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

Now I get it.

Before watching this video please make sure there are no sharp objects around your chair and leave plenty of space.
    Hv6RbEOlqRo

• Haha! I remember the first public beta for a few minutes we were in a room (probably a basic map on UDK) and a futuristic HUD. We could not do anything except talk in chat (from the console) and a female robot read what was written! It was very funny but I sincerely think that it would be very annoying in game :?

• You know how to use your mic, right?

• @jrmftw:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ^ That is all you would hear in this game. :/

You do know that you can just talk over a microphone if you desire to speak right? I paid $9 for my headset with microphone so money shouldn’t be an issue.

Final Note : Get a voice changing program if you really absolutely must speak like Stephen Hawking.

The cheap ones usually don’t have good microphones. Around $20.00 is where the microphones start getting good.

Though voice chat in chivalry is broken at the moment.