Average Playtime Length

• So I was wondering, does anyone at TB know how long the average playtime length is for players playing Chivalry? In other words, how long do they play the game before quitting?

• If I’m average, then it’s 10-15 minutes :P then I ragequit. Mostly due to exploiters.

• @HammelGammel:

If I’m average, then it’s 10-15 minutes :P then I ragequit. Mostly due to exploiters.

Yeah :O most of the time I only play the game for like… 15 minutes? Until I’m reminded of all the flaws. It’s very seldom I ever exceed 30 mins of straight gameplay.

• People stop playing Chivalry? :?

• 3 hours usually, sometimes 5 if I have nothing to do. Sometimes 8 if I REALLY have no life that day. Sometimes on weekends I can get up to 12+.

• Can say I’m probably around less than an hour before bugs and exploits overtake my desire to play.

• As someone who started playing 3 weeks after the first content patch I racked up about 419ish hours in about 2 months, spending about 100 hours as each class with (almost) all of the weapons most times in official servers with 60 so hours in duel mode, sadly this game is one I play less and less though do to
    1. Me dying from Bugs/Glitches
    2. This is a big one for me, high pingers (the worst are the high ranking ones with 150+ ping who feint as well)
    3. Unbalanced weapons (won’t go into detail)
    4. Fewer and fewer people/servers that I get good ping on (although when I do the server is filled with people with ping above 100

I still love this game but find it hard to play anymore.

• i put so many hours in it’s kind of sick. the last weekend i played ( and i don’t think this is typical for even me) but i played for around 12 hours straight. I had a 12 pack and i played until i ran out… yep

• @Del:

3 hours usually, sometimes 5 if I have nothing to do. Sometimes 8 if I REALLY have no life that day. Sometimes on weekends I can get up to 12+.

Kind of same here.

• Before Darkfall Unholy Wars launched it was like 5-6 hours a day. Now I’m maybe down to 1 max 2.

• I only play for 1-3 hours.

• I’m sensing a funny trend in this thread.

@Sir_Henric:

As someone who started playing 3 weeks after the first content patch I racked up about 419ish hours in about 2 months, spending about 100 hours as each class with (almost) all of the weapons most times in official servers with 60 so hours in duel mode, sadly this game is one I play less and less though do to
    2. This is a big one for me, high pingers (the worst are the high ranking ones with 150+ ping who feint as well)
    4. Fucking people who set cheat engine to 1.02 (won’t go into detail)
    5. Fewer and fewer people/servers that I get good ping on (although when I do the server is filled with people with ping above 100

@Mike_Effing_Jones:

Can say I’m probably around less than an hour before bugs and exploits overtake my desire to play.

@bagetti:

Yeah :O most of the time I only play the game for like… 15 minutes? Until I’m reminded of all the flaws. It’s very seldom I ever exceed 30 mins of straight gameplay.

@HammelGammel:

If I’m average, then it’s 10-15 minutes :P then I ragequit. Mostly due to exploiters.

And then the mandatory Clayton post…
    @clayton-bigsby:

i put so many hours in it’s kind of sick. I am literally being sick while playing it’s that bad.

On an unhumourous note, I used to play the game for 1-3 hours every evening after work but since CU1 it has deteriotated to none right now. I haven’t played since last week and even when I do I play something actually fun like a low grav server. Atleast I can thank TB for giving me the motivation to play other games.

• @KILLBANDS:

I’m sensing a funny trend in this thread.

@Sir_Henric:

As someone who started playing 3 weeks after the first content patch I racked up about 419ish hours in about 2 months, spending about 100 hours as each class with (almost) all of the weapons most times in official servers with 60 so hours in duel mode, sadly this game is one I play less and less though do to
    4. Fucking people who set cheat engine to 1.02 (won’t go into detail)
    5. Fewer and fewer people/servers that I get good ping on (although when I do the server is filled with people with ping above 100

@Mike_Effing_Jones:

Can say I’m probably around less than an hour before bugs and exploits overtake my desire to play.

@bagetti:

@HammelGammel:

And then the mandatory Clayton post…
    @clayton-bigsby:

i put so many hours in it’s kind of sick. I am literally being sick while playing it’s that bad.

On an unhumourous note, I used to play the game for 1-3 hours every evening after work but since CU1 it has deteriotated to none right now. I haven’t played since last week and even when I do I play something actually fun like a low grav server. Atleast I can thank TB for giving me the motivation to play other games.

Yep, manditory clayton nigsby post.

• These days i only get the chance to play 5 days a fortnight. When i do i play in blocks of 1-3 hours about 3 times throughout the day. If i played for 12 hours straight like some people on this thread say i’d probably go out and do something that would get me killed or sent to prison for a long time.

• I play until I have to do something else. Like go to uni or go to work or something. My playtime gets restricted by things.

There’s this guy called inTim. Brilliant knight swordsman and he doesn’t use things considered as exploits. He jumps and stabs but that’s about it. But he plays for long periods of time. At one stage he played for at least 9 hours straight. Possibly more. I joined the same server over a 9 hour period an he was there all the time. And when I asked he hadn’t stopped at all. Could of been playing a lot longer.

• It would be awesome if steam would have the top 100 players with most time logged in. Sure a few might just AFK with the game on (it would be sweet if steam didn’t track AFK time) but still… I’d love to know.

Lately I’ve been playing in smaller spurts of a couple hours at a time.

• @The:

It would be awesome if steam would have the top 100 players with most time logged in. Sure a few might just AFK with the game on (it would be sweet if steam didn’t track AFK time) but still… I’d love to know.

Lately I’ve been playing in smaller spurts of a couple hours at a time.

Add the rank, kills and deaths next to the total playtime and you can see who is AfK and who isn’t. I highly doubt that people who are AFK are in the top 100 anyway. Who’s AfK for 2000 hours.

• Honestly I have no idea, it’s kind of hard for me to estimate an accurate average. Yesterday I played when I woke up until I slept, so, that’s one time slot. But on other days I have school/homework or play other games…
    Idk, probably more than average if I have the time. I don’t mind playing for 12 hours in a row.

• I average around 90 minutes.

• I play for a round of TO at a time.

Then I came on the forum and look for threads I can post a pic on.

Well until they asked me to stop doing that.