I have a idea to make the game even more graphic.

• Yes I want gore! I shall drink their blood like milk and have their intestine as noodles.

• Its pretty damn hard to cut someone in half.

One swing will never do it in a million years.

• @lemonater47:

Its pretty damn hard to cut someone in half.

It’s a game…

• Meh, imo that’s not so important to me.

• @bagetti:

Meh, imo that’s not so important to me.

Shame on you!

• @lemonater47:

Yesterday I was making peoples heads explode - with my fists!

I’d say add cutting in half, both vertically and horizontally!

• When I crush skulls, I want brains and eyeballs and tongues to fly to the ground. When I decapitate someone, I want the severed throat to gurgle and spurt blood. When I cut off someone’s arm, I want to hear the sound of bone and muscle being cleaved apart. I want to be able to slice someone in the stomach and watch them try to catch their own intestines as they fall out. I want to rip out the hearts of my enemies and drink the souls from their eyes and unlock dragon shouts.

• @lemonater47:

I’m sure you could it it with one swing of a dagger, in Chivalry at least.

• Right now, 2 things would make me happy:

1. heads cloven in half by a sword/axe overhead

2. disemboweling (I even heard the models already contain the necessary… things)

Cutting people in half is a preposterous idea.

• hint hint There are already entrails on the MAA character model :)

• There was already a post on this section, explaining “more gore” in the game, and about “splitting someone in half” as well.

and here it is.
    viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12677&p=119892#p119892

every single word I’ve said in that post still stands, but I favor the other gore idea options, cutting hands off, forearms, ETC. also, know what else they should add? split a head vertically, from vertical slashes to the head. Not all the way to the neck though, just split the head just enough so it looks good.

This is a feeble post, BTW.

• @Matti:

Now, now. We don’t want to get the game banned, do we?

Well, it might get banned for you, since you live in Australia, I’m sure your country has limitations towards games, but the U.S. doesn’t, sorry.

That’s why a demented person that likes to see blood and guts, would love to think up a post like this on the chivalry forums, and pray it gets put into the game.

He might be in the U.S., unless of course he lives in some other foreign country and is completely unaware of the possible laws or w/e specifically directed at games in that country.