Blurgh.

• Well apparently the new patches are good, and Dweller kept bugging me to come back and play, so even though I thought I was done for good, I’m coming back. I dunner mebbe eetl werk out des teem. hoo nows?

• Welcome back to the farm. Here is your defender badge.

• Why thank you good sir goat.

• Welcome back!

Time to catch up now :)

• You are Alpha.

• I thought you weren’t gonna work on lady maggie’s farm no more or some such thing? Either way tis good to have you back :)

• My my, you make a big post about you leaving and then not even a month later, before any gameplay changes at all, you come back for a bloody hotfix.

And have the audacity to make ANOTHER thread about your gaming habits.

Even I’m not that self important. And I’m a legend…

• @JCash:

My my, you make a big post about you leaving and then not even a month later, before any gameplay changes at all, you come back for a bloody hotfix.

Which reminds me, can I have an autograph? I’ll pm you an address to send it to.

• @Slashspam:

@JCash:

My my, you make a big post about you leaving and then not even a month later, before any gameplay changes at all, you come back for a bloody hotfix.

Which reminds me, can I have an autograph? I’ll pm you an address to send it to.

Just make sure its a PO box, i’ve never been one to deny Temptation when she calls.

• @JCash:

@Slashspam:

@JCash:

Just make sure its a PO box, i’ve never been one to deny Temptation when she calls.

Tis not, but I’ll get a kick out of it when it arrives. Pictures only plox.

• @Slashspam:

Give me attention blah blah blah

Sup buddy.

• @Slashspam:

Well apparently the new patches are good, and Dweller kept bugging me to come back and play, so even though I thought I was done for good, I’m coming back. I dunner mebbe eetl werk out des teem. hoo nows?

I am constantly impressed by the typing skills and English grammar of the alpha testers.

• Lol oh yeah… the farm… I get it…

It hasn’t been that long… >.>

• @gregcau:

I am constantly impressed by the typing skills and English grammar of the alpha testers.

And there’s nothing your lean womans can do about it! But I have a perfect plan!

EizUyRidzms

• @Slight:

@Slashspam:

Give me attention blah blah blah

Sup buddy.

Yiss yiss feed my fire

• @Kimiko:

Lol oh yeah… the farm… I get it…

It hasn’t been that long… >.>

DEFEND THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM Kimi!