Ability to move around and kill when an FFA match is over?

• Just wondering if this newly added “feature” was intended.

• I guess not ^-^ although it’s kind of funny, since half the players already stopped moving, so you can easily decapitate them :P

• @HammelGammel:

I guess not ^-^ although it’s kind of funny, since half the players already stopped moving, so you can easily decapitate them :P

I noticed it only happens sometimes, and I’m not sure what triggers it, also only certain people can move. Me and some other guy had an unspoken truce and went our separate ways as we were the only two who could move and we just killed everyone who was standing in our path haha.

• Global Moderator

This can happen when a player joins the game when the round is over and spawns. They can run around killing everyone. Doesn’t happen all the time though its either random or something else you do as well to cause it.
    But it still moves to the next map when the timer is up. Usually you only get to walk for a bit.

There are probably other ways this gets triggered but the way I mentions above is how I got to kill people.

• @lemonater47:

This can happen when a player joins the game when the round is over and spawns. They can run around killing everyone. Doesn’t happen all the time though its either random or something else you do as well to cause it.
    But it still moves to the next map when the timer is up. Usually you only get to walk for a bit.

There are probably other ways this gets triggered but the way I mentions above is how I got to kill people.

That’s how it worked before the last patch. Now it happens all over the place, without any reason. And the funny thing: (Nearly) all the players are affected.

• @HammelGammel:

@lemonater47:

That’s how it worked before the last patch. Now it happens all over the place, without any reason. And the funny thing: (Nearly) all the players are affected.

Yep, its rather silly, but fun. Quite sure it’s a bug.

• Yeah, not supposed to be there, but it’s loads of fun so I want to keep it in :P

• How do more bugs randomly appear every single time they do anything to the game?

this is sad

• @JCash:

How do more bugs randomly appear every single time they do anything to the game?

this is sad

lol I guess you are not familiar with software development

don’t be so sad all the time JCash

• @JCash:

How do more bugs randomly appear every single time they do anything to the game?

this is sad

My words exactly. :)

• Global Moderator

@Kimiko:

Yeah, not supposed to be there, but it’s loads of fun so I want to keep it in :P

So was moonwalking.

But for TO matches it would be cool to have. As an intended feature. Maybe even TF2 style where the losers drop their weapons.

• Bring back the upward air-kick.
    Funniest thing I’ve ever seen in this game.