Kicking players with high scores is absolutely fine.

• You read the topic!
    It’s absolutely fine, and it happens at every server and nobody is going to do anything about it!

“Ow your animations is desynced”
    “You stab too fast”
    “I can’t block you”
    “Fishy player”

All are good enough reasons to kick a player, especially if he/she has a good score!

At least that’s what the majority of this community thinks, you just don’t say it.

I’m not great at this game, but every once in a while I do get a nice score,
    and obviously everyone finds it completely normal to kick you if you have a good score.

Guide to becoming a chivalry player:
    Make some bad excuse that you know is not true, and just votekick the top player.
    It works every time.

No wonder this game is filled with noobs when everyone with a decent score is accused of cheating and kicked!

What a waste of my money.

• Probably doesn’t help either that attacks are client sided, no anti cheat/hack prevention what so ever, and there is honestly no way you can prove(or disprove) that your not speed hacking at say a small amount like 1.02

Of course every game has hackers but…(Not going into detail about that)

One day I hope chivalry will be free of hackers…one day I tell myself…one day…

• I’ve seen this sometimes but really only a handful of times after playing for 300+ hours. Unless it’s just something about the servers you play on.

• Just because you suck or its the games fault are not good reasons to kick a player.

• never heard of “one who claims one who proofs”? when i claim you hack i should proof it.
    People tend to just accuse and kick you. It’s all a popularity thing.

• @Dr:

I’ve seen this sometimes but really only a handful of times after playing for 300+ hours. Unless it’s just something about the servers you play on.

Same over 500 hours and I have seen it maybe what once that the top leader was kicked.

I expect it happens more in the small community servers like brazil, austrailia or north korea

• @gregcau:

@Dr:

I’ve seen this sometimes but really only a handful of times after playing for 300+ hours. Unless it’s just something about the servers you play on.

Same over 500 hours and I have seen it maybe what once that the top leader was kicked.

I expect it happens more in the small community servers like brazil, austrailia or north korea

Play on FFA servers more. Every other game someone is attempting to kick the top player. Team Objective no one will kick the top player because that means he’s doing well on one team, and they want to keep their star player. In FFA, you’re an obstacle, and if you’re too difficult to be beaten you get kicked.

• OP stop trolling because you’re angry. I get top score plenty of times have went 3.0 or higher k/d and what have you and never get kicked for that reason. Not once. I mostly get kicked for talking shit because it’s my god given right to say get in your face SON.

• @Slight:

OP stop trolling because you’re angry. I get top score plenty of times have went 3.0 or higher k/d and what have you and never get kicked for that reason. Not once. I mostly get kicked for talking shit because it’s my god given right to say get in your face SON.

I hate people like you.

• I always see people complaint about this, but have yet to be subject to it or see anyone victim to it, and I’m usually at least top 3.

• I’m usually the top player on TO servers, except if there are very decent (clan)players or hardcore abusers, but I’ve never been kicked for being good.

• @Goden:

@Slight:

OP stop trolling because you’re angry. I get top score plenty of times have went 3.0 or higher k/d and what have you and never get kicked for that reason. Not once. I mostly get kicked for talking shit because it’s my god given right to say get in your face SON.

I hate people like you.

Go punch your anime pillow to get out all that hatred.

Mad Dr. Nick?

• Please stop the personal attacks. They are against the forum rules and they are certainly not contributing anything to the conversation.

• There has been a marked increase in people accusing others of cheating. Probably since the last patch brought back players who have deluded themselves into thinking any good player cheats.

As far as they are concerned good players are hackers. Since in reality good players are just good players the accusers keep finding ‘cheaters’ all the time.

The part that sucks the most, is the accusers just create this massive circle jerk that hacking is rife in this game, making others believe them and further perpetuating the problem. It is just this downward spiral, that the game in question can never really recover from, not without some serious PR efforts.

Counter-strike for instance, it has about the same percentage of whingers accusing people of cheating ever since it was available and to this very day. In reality people don’t cheat that often at all.
    At least back in the day of LANS people could watch people playing over the shoulder without cheats and performing well.

• I guess it depends how the top players respond to noobs getting angry at them.

If a noob says to me, “Oh NaTe, you’re just too damn good for me etc etc” I tell them I’ll try play a bit easier for them.

If someone is being super aggressive i.e “Fuck you NaTe u hakin bastard, fuk u nerd” I’ll tell them if they want, I will play easier on them, otherwise QQ more and give me your tears.

There’s only one over level 30 player that I know constantly acts like a wanker in EVERY server they join. I wish I could globally ban them from Aus. servers. He KNOWS what classic duel servers are but always comes straight in, FFAs, complains and abuses people then tries to votekick players. I call him my personal storage of tears and always tell him to keep QQing so I can have my daily dosage of them.

• I kicked a player with a REALLY high score last night. On stoneshill a guy was abusing the torch on the building bug to get the highest score and ignoring the objective for over 5 minutes. Despite me and a few others asking him to stop and help us, of which he completely ignored, we had to kick him.
    Later on the same match someone did the same thing just enough to switch to Agatha to become KING.
    We kicked him aswell.

I have no problem with people who feint, Team Kill (As long as they apologize and don’t intentionally keep doing it), or any other “shifty” behavior, but ignoring people who are politely asking you to stop abusing some of these things is just anti-social behavior IMO.

• I’m on Aus servers,
    I’ve seen good players accused of hacking followed by a votekick by the accuser. If no reason is given and the accusee keeps trying to votekick, people just vote him off. So that works well.

The problem is when people have popularity contests or get their friend to chime in and support them. This can happen with TK’s….such as getting struck in the back by a 2h wep at spawn point…if you defend or avenge yourself you can get voted off :(

• It really must just be the issues of playing on Aus servers :/
    Come to think about it, I don’t think I have played an entire match without someone atleast attempting to votekick a good player…

• @jrmftw:

It really must just be the issues of playing on Aus servers :/
    Come to think about it, I don’t think I have played an entire match without someone atleast attempting to votekick a good player…

There’s a lot of snotty nosed brats in Aus. servers unfortunately, at least they usually go to bed around 11pm.

• @gregcau:

I’m in Australia and I’ve only witnessed on one occasion that the top player has been kicked for hackusations.

And learn to spell Australia, greg. Geez.