Round end idea

• The ends of a game are always a bit boring. Why don’t you let us continue on moving, but don’t allow us to attack anymore? I imagine masons and agathas on stoneshill running around in awkward circles, while the timer counts down :P

Better than to be forced to just stop… it decelerates you in some way :U

• And would be cool if the final kill would be in slowmotion :)

• @HammelGammel:

lol

• @Matti:

@HammelGammel:

lol

Makes sense, huh? :P

• @HammelGammel:

The ends of a game are always a bit boring. Why don’t you let us continue on moving, but don’t allow us to attack anymore?

But the last “bug” lets you run around and attack. Its a lot of fun.

• @gregcau:

@HammelGammel:

The ends of a game are always a bit boring. Why don’t you let us continue on moving, but don’t allow us to attack anymore?

Sure, but they’ll fix that. And I think it’ll be more funny if you can’t attack, so you can still write gg or something.

• @HammelGammel:

@gregcau:

@HammelGammel:

Sure, but they’ll fix that. And I think it’ll be more funny if you can’t attack, so you can still write gg or something.

I definitely don’t want it fixed… or reworked in a way a wee bit. We shall see. xD

• @Kimiko:

I definitely don’t want it fixed… or reworked in a way a wee bit. We shall see. xD

I never agreed with the freezing everyone in place at the beginning of the round.

Same concept, from a usability perspective you don’t want to take out people being able to interact during the game.

Now at the beginning of the round lots of people wait until that last second to throw an axe or strike for fun.

I recall Kimi ducking my axe once lol.

Anyway hopefully they can think of something fun to do during that time, I like the freedom to mess around.

• @gregcau:

@Kimiko:

I never agreed with the freezing everyone in place at the beginning of the round.

Same concept, from a usability perspective you don’t want to take out people being able to interact during the game.

Now at the beginning of the round lots of people wait until that last second to throw an axe or strike for fun.

I recall Kimi ducking my axe once lol.

Anyway hopefully they can think of something fun to do during that time, I like the freedom to mess around.

Lol that beginning part is fun. At least we can do something. But I like the freedom of movement at the end. Everyone stops for a second now though as they are so used to being frozen in place. And I just run at them going psycho! lol I’d really like the losing team to turn into peasants, scream like lil’ girls while the winning side goes over and attacks them xD

• @Kimiko:

scream like lil’ girls

tease

• @Kimiko:

lol I’d really like the losing team to turn into peasants, scream like lil’ girls while the winning side goes over and attacks them xD

Just like TF2.

• @Matti:

@Kimiko:

lol I’d really like the losing team to turn into peasants, scream like lil’ girls while the winning side goes over and attacks them xD

Just like TF2.

Yes, 'cept they aren’t peasants ;)

• i got to play a lot of the hotfix today and man for the most part it’s beautiful. To stay on topic though i LOVE the round end being able to move and fight still… just standing there like a tard is totally lame, especially when you were about to take someone on.

I also want the beginning of the round back to be able to move. Now it’s funny to get your one teamkill in, but it was fun before to have a mini free for all within your team during the warm up time. A lot of games like counter-strike had warm up timers, and this was like a quick way to get the juices flowing for about… idk 10-15 seconds, and get some laughs and comradery within your team.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.